Hemi Truck Club banner

St. Baldrick�s 2017

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  bada44 
#1 ·
St. Baldrick’s 2017

I'm shaving my head to raise money for childhood cancer research! Did you know that kids' cancers are different from adult cancers? It's true. And childhood cancer research is extremely underfunded. So I decided to do something about it by raising money for cures. Now I need your help! Will you make a donation? Every dollar makes a difference for the thousands of infants, children, teens, and young adults fighting childhood cancers.
1in5 children diagnosed with cancer will not survive!
Donate today!

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/906617/2017

#2 ·
Just a few weeks till the big haircut really would appreciate some support! Please make a donation and help fight for the cure for childhood cancers. Remember you're always a hero in the eyes of children who are fighting these horrible diseases. Even $1 Turns into a lot of money remember it is all for a good cause. Thank you!!:thumb:

#3 ·
St. Patrick's Day — the day that started it all!

On this day, 17 years ago, the first St. Baldrick's event raised $104,000 for childhood cancer research. This year, we've raised $17 million (and counting)!

When people come together for a cause, incredible things happen. Today, and every day, we thank you for being a part of our community working to take childhood back from cancer.

Sláinte!

#4 ·
It's a great cause , and well worth the time and money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.