Hemi Truck Club banner

Speaking of Texas..

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
Do we have any members in or near Bishop? I hear it is a good place to live.

#4 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Actually I am, I have a old shipmate that lives there. I need to down size from what I have here and make life simpler.

Bishop, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I hear ya on the downsize....I've sold off some of my place and would like to sell it all and buy about an acre or and acre and a half. Just big enough to have a house and shop for me to mess around in. Wife doesn't want to move though. Lots of sweat and blood poured into this place over the last almost 30 years, but it's getting to be to much for me to keep up.
I don't want to go to the coast though. Don't care for hurricanes. :sad:

#5 ·
Near Corpus Christi, near the coast. I actually thought the town was bigger than what it appears to be.

#10 ·
David, thanks it looks like you and I have similar exhaust setup. My friend who lives in Bishop said they didn't sniff the exhaust and just checked to see if his truck still had the unlead filler baffle installed. Which I thought was funny as my truck has never had the gas filler looked at.
:)

#11 ·
It's by count here Greg. The large metropolitan centers have much more stringent requirements than most counties. There are "no" emissions test in the county where I live and that goes for most if not all rural counties. Good luck where ever you end up.

#12 ·
Thanks, we will have to see what kind of offers I get on the old home place and move on from there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.