Hemi Truck Club banner

show'n off!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  knightmoves 
#1 ·
I was wondering if there is any way we can set up a slide show of the forums trucks? Kinda like an online truck show. We have some really great looking trucks and to see them you have to go to each of the garages to see them. I would love a slide show of some kind!:dance:

#2 ·
-----------------------------------------
Some of our BOD may remember or correct me on this...I think :)confused:) when we had our 'old-forum-format' we did have some members that added slide shows to their posts and also didn't we have a motion-type banner with a countdown clock for the upcoming national rally :thumb:.

:dance:

#3 ·
It looks like no one reads this section or no one is interested. Some times I just like to scroll thru pics of trucks and admire all the hard work! Maybe scope out and idea or two for my truck!

#5 ·
Sorry I don 't know of any way. Also apologize for not seeing the post. Since I retired from the Board I don't check everything like I use to. Trying to build a new house and just don't have the time. Ask Keith...he would be the one that would know. Anyone could make one and add it like a video if they had the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.