Hemi Truck Club banner

seen this on google

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  michigansrt8 
#1 ·
Hemi Truck Club gets raped - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

I was searching for this forum on google due to the face my favorites, history, and bookmarks were deleted and I know it was posted in 06 but still make me upset how other people talk smack about the hemi trucks I took offence to it... what do you guys think? Sorry I haven't been on in a while I have been busy.

#4 ·
I've seen this too. Also, one of the Toyota tundra forums hates HTC also...thread on that was complaining on how we're a hemi exclusive only club for trucks/ SUVs; and not inclusive to other vehicles/makes. My thought was... its called the hemi truck club. But, like this, that post was also old '08 I think. I've had many times when someone's tried to street race me... but I don't boast the my truck is the fastest around. I can be getting drywall and some yayhoo in a duramax,or something, will try and race me.
I've revved at a couple trucks but my meanings were usually 'nice truck' or 'hey hemi'...and usually its misconstrued by the driver for wanting a race, even though I wave nicely during. I'd like to think that we as HTC members as a whole don't claim to have the fastest trucks, but have a common interest in a certain brand and engine combo.

#5 ·
7 year old post, I'd let it go lol. Always remember on the internet everyone can break the sound barrier, is dating a super model, is 6'6" and kick your *** :lol:

#6 ·
I was mistaken... was a Nissan titan forum, not Toyota tundra.

I understand these posts are old, but if there's one thing I've learned from marketing for the company I work for...its that people usually go with the first few pages of search results. It doesn't help our 'recruiting' when 'hemi truck club gets raped' is a few spots below our main page result.

Not hung up on them, just my 2 cents.

#7 ·
Yeah I hear where you're coming from, I just wouldn't consider it a loss to a public forum if someone passes judgement off one headline they read on a google search or what not. Joys of the internet and social media....

#8 ·
I agree with all of you on this topic but it made me pissed and of course charged392 you have a beast so I know you would show them how its really done. I have read a lot of people claiming the hemi is to slow and I even read a lot about how the Jeep SRT is slow but I have had to many wins with my beast against lighter and more stock hp cars to prove other wise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.