Hemi Truck Club banner

Seem this picture off facebook

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Ramsey88 
#1 ·
I seen this on facebook and I thought it was halarious

Attachments

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
hey, the guy with that prius might get some reach around from his buddy, you don't know :rofl:

On another note, I saw on Top Gear (British version), they took a prius and a super car (think it was a lambo), around their track, both running as hard as they can and the super car actually got better gas millage - now that's funny!

#10 ·
hey, the guy with that prius might get some reach around from his buddy, you don't know :rofl:

On another note, I saw on Top Gear (British version), they took a prius and a super car (think it was a lambo), around their track, both running as hard as they can and the super car actually got better gas millage - now that's funny!

The extension cord must have been unplugged :dance: :rofl:

:lol:

#8 ·
I did not know that that's very interesting! Is it on there website?

#12 ·
The British Top Gear is awesome! The American version sucks. I saw that episode you're talking about.

#16 ·
I'll have to watch it off my phone the sound on this computer is not working right now. But thanks. That's a nice BMW though..... I almost bought a M series X5, but I fell in love with the power of a 6.1 Hemi. It felt faster than the BMW did.

#18 ·
Ha ha here is another one :rofl:

Attachments

#19 ·
That's funny lol

Airborne, I couldn't remember either til I found the video

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.