Hemi Truck Club banner

Sad heart

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Hugh Jassole 
#1 · (Edited)
I know most of you are dog people but, I prefer cats. Those of you who have attended our Rolling Thunder Rumbles have seen Sabrina. She's been living with a feline leukemia diagnosis for three years now. She had tested positive three years ago but did not have any symptoms. The end of last week she stopped eating and was not socializing like she normally would. We took her to the Vet who confirmed that the leukemia was now active. She gave her antibiotics and something to stimulate her appetite. Well to shorten the story we lost her yesterday. I miss my baby so much. It seems like everytime I do certain things she will be there.

Rest in Peace Sabrina.

#3 ·
When I took off for florida in my early twenties (St. Augustine Beach) I brought my cat with me. I traveled all over with him. He's 18 now. It's easy to bond with an animal especially one with special needs. I hurt over your loss. I'm sorry and I hope you move on with good memories.

#4 ·
:( Sorry to hear that Nathan! :( Having lost two pets, each lasted for 13 years I know the sorrow you feel. Sometimes I come in and still expect my last "puppy" to be there at the door and it's been years since we lost her.
I bet there is a Rainbow Bridge for cats too.

#10 ·
Nathan, it stinks that our furry friends can live as long as we do. Its always so sad to say good by. I'm mainly a dog person. But we have inherited a pretty cool cat when my son moved back in with us. My Border Collie is raising him. So he is starting to think he's a dog, I believe. I know its too early, but he does need to find a new home. My son doesn't take care of him as much as he should. Just a thought. He's a real cool kitty.

#11 ·
Sorry for your loss. I have a Basset who maybe getting close to the end. That one is going to hurt.....bad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.