Hemi Truck Club banner

Ok and tx flooding

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  ATXHEMI 
#1 ·
Our prayers go out to all who are experiencing problems during the catastrophic flooding that is currently ongoing in parts of Oklahoma and Texas. I hope everyone and their loved ones are safe. Report in and let us know you are safe.

#2 ·
Ok here so far...more rain on the way. Multiple problems all around me though :facepalm:. It has been a very active weather season and hurricane season starts June 1st.

:bow: :prayersent: for everyone's continued safety!

#3 ·
:prayersent:

#6 ·
Tornado about 10 miles from us last night, luckily missed our house. Spillway at the dam is officially overflowing for the 4th time in 50 years....they say it's only supposed to go over once every 100 years.

Thanks for the prayers!! The towns right across the border from us in Oklahoma have terrible damage and flooding.

#9 ·
R/T I'm sure any members in the greater Houston area have been affected in some way or another...as well as David in the Austin area. I don't know of any current specifics about HTC members in trouble but things are still moving...:eek:

:hide:

#11 ·
------------------------------------------

R/T Denton is North of Dallas / Ft. Worth and I think there has been some flooding action there too...you may be thinking of 'Denison', Tx. where the Studmuffins are located...they have had some heavy rains, high winds and tornado action very close to their area. :eek:

:thumb:

#14 ·
Thank God

Wasn't there someone who went by Texas Thunder or something like that? I am thinking of someone named John and possibly Saber................
You are thinking of Southern Thunder - Dewayne, Texas Hemi - John, and Saber - Cherie. Not sure where Dewayne is living now but Doug talks to John & Cherie periodically.

#15 ·
At 6:00 this morning Lake Texoma (about 5 miles from us) officially went from a record low due to the draught to a record high!! It is going to go even higher as IT IS STILL @$%* RAINING!! I have a whole new respect for Noah.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.