Hemi Truck Club banner

Not guilty!!!!!!!

5K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  ROLLING THUNDER 
#1 ·
Finally justice has been done.....Zimmerman NOT GUILTY on all counts.

#4 ·
lets just say the 6 lady's gave there best verdict baste on all the evidence that was presented to them. and leave it at that even though I do not agree with it as many others don't agree with it either I'll go hide under my rock now and wait for the smoke to clear

#7 ·
I agree with the verdict and believe he should have been acquitted by law.

#11 ·
The thing that has bothered me from the get go is the media coverage. They still show the picture of a 13 year old kid not a tattooed, gang signing what ever. I have yet to see any news report that didn't sound slanted. Last night they kept talking about supporters from both sides waiting outside the courthouse, but never interviewed anyone except those claiming it was racial and they believed that Zimmerman was guilty. How is that fair?
From the White House on down it's getting harder and harder to tell what's the truth because we can't trust what we are told. :(

#13 ·
Should've never gone to court in the first place. Damn media :censored:

#14 ·
You have a man performing a civic duty protecting his neighborhood and he questions the presence of a unknown young man who responds with a violent attitude that quickly turns into a physical confrontation with lethal intensity. The man is overwhelmed and protects himself using his legally held gun. I wish it had not ended the way it did, but I can understand how it came to happen.

#16 ·
How about this David....
We weren't there, nor were 99.99% of the people who comment on the Zimmerman case. I DO have a question though---If you were innocently walking down the sidewalk (NOT looking into windows as has been alleged and NOT doing anything wrong) and you realize that someone in a vehicle was following you and (1) you had a cell phone (2) you were 60 yards from the residence where you were staying. WHAT would you do?? Would you call 911 on your cell phone? Would you quickly walk to the residence where you are staying to call police and/or seek help? OR would you turn around and assault the person who is following you?
The media made this a race issue with the help of the White house. There is a lot wrong with the states case and was from the beginning. The Police Department didn't think he (Zimmerman) had committed a crime the night it happened based on what they saw at the scene.
Trusting only the media is like trusting a rattler in your bed. :(

#17 ·
It was about evidence, not the politics of race in spite of what the media would have us believe. The whole trial was a media circus to the point of absurdity.

#18 ·
If someone were following me I would stand my ground as well. The police told him not to follow and stay in his car. He initiated the altercation and when TM got the upper hand he shot him. He's a coward. It really doesn't matter what we think. He will have to answer to the man upstairs when his time comes. It will be his judgment in the end.

#20 ·
Your way off pal...
First off the 911 dispatchers are not sworn officers, they are just regular folk on the other end of the line. If you call 911 cause your house is on fire and burning to the ground and the dispatcher tells you to stay inside because help is on the way. Would you stay inside or gtfo?
Keeping a line of sight from a distance on a suspicious character is not a crime.

Second he didn't initiate a confrontation.. Trayvon doubled back around and came up on Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car. Sucker punched him, and then proceeded to try and bash his head into the concrete. Zimmerman was within his full rights to pull his gun and shoot Him.
Frankly Im glad he did.
Trayvon was not on the path to become an outstanding citizen.

#19 ·
Stop giving this fuster cluck more popularity than it warrants. It's central FL seeking sorry *** media attention like it does with every controversial case. Probably because the only BS they had noteworthy was Dwight Howard for the NBA who has moved on. Given prosecutions argument, jury did its job. Had they pursued a lesser charge they might have had something. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, didn't.....

Go look at the more violent cities in the US, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, DC, all daily or bi-daily occurrences.

#21 ·
AMEN to that.....

#22 ·
It's definitely a tragedy non the less. The lost of life is always a sensitive subject. We all half to live with our consequences of our actions, and in the event of death, our families are stuck living it for us. GZ decision to pursue was for the best interest of the community. He never intended to catch up to TM and have an altercation with him. All he simple wanted to do was relay accurate information to the police when they got there. He never racially profiled TM, and only profiled him as a f***** punk, after he took off running. What was his point for running into a dark area and hiding? Why didn't he run all the way home? If your plan is to confront someone and ask them why they are following you, Im sure you would pick the best well lit area, or well populated area so theres witness incase there's an altercation right? Assuming you are indeed scared. I seriously doubt he was that afraid of some creepy a** cracker. He lead GZ to a dark area so he could confront him, without any witnesses. TM didn't want anyone to see what he was going to do, nor did he want to get locked up for beating someone up. I grew up about 10 miles from where he lived in Miami, and I'm sure he knew how to handle himself. Well that's obvious looking at the pics of GZ. In South FL you're going to learn how to fight, or you're gonna keep getting beaten up! Kids in south florida are brought up to stay as far away from the cops as possible. We grow up just handle it on the streets. Everybody keeps saying he's a child! BS...at 15 I worked down in the FL Keys doing concrete restoration, beating grown men in arm wrestling and taking their money. By 17 I thought I was the baddest thing on the planet. I would've done the same thing as TM did, and it would've been me dead. Lets remember the first crime was committed when TM bunch GZ. Following someone isn't a crime, nor is confronting someone. However placing your hands on someone is a crime. We can go back and forth about the scenario, but it irrelevant. Well if GZ would've stayed in the car. Well I'll bet TM wouldn't have looked suspicious if he came in the front gate as most pedestrians would've, and not cut though the back un-gated section though a ditch. I'm not saying there wasn't things that could've been done differently, but considering the circumstances he was justified in protecting himself. It's unfortunate he died because of his decisions, and now his family and friends have to live with the consequences.

#23 ·
Not to mention the exploitation of the tragedy, Martin's family will never work another day in their lives. Zimmerman family will spend their days hiding to avoid one altercation after another. The WH will demand a federal investigation and hound the family for years pounding home the letter of the law. Not counting the next round of court cases over wrongful death suits. It is a sad state of affairs when the WH interferes for the sole propose of political gain.

#31 ·
Why not just drop this martin/zimmerman crap?

It doesn't matter what we think anyway.

Z was tried and found not guilty, it's over...Period...END OF STORY.

Why keep rehashing this subject over & over?
This.

Like mentioned above, Zimmerman will never have a "free" life after the fact. He will be imprisoned in his own home unless he moves out of the state or maybe even the country.

#29 ·
Yeah I agree all found not guilty by a jury said and done who cares anymore in another month some other bs will happen and the news will make it look exactly the opposite of what's the truth unless you were actually there no one will ever no the exact truth

#32 ·
Yep. The local authorities declined to press charges. Everything that happened after that was political, pushed by the race hustlers Sharpton, Obama, etc. for their own purposes. If we get caught up in it, they win. When's the last time you saw something that really matters to the whole country on the news? The distraction is working...

#33 ·
Obama's lackey, Eric Holder (AG) piped in and says their investigation will continue. I thought that investigation ended before the trial started. The White House is in the hunt, justice be damned.

#36 ·
Anything to keep everyone's eyes off Benghazi, and the IRS. Everyone's already forgot about Fast and Furious. This administration is so scandalized it's hard to keep everyone's focus. And the liberal media is again letting everyone down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.