Hemi Truck Club banner

New president

3K views 33 replies 7 participants last post by  HemiFun05 
#1 ·
What a surprise, Clinton's machine must have broken down. They were so confident that they had it in the bag they didn't count on the people being fed up with the their lies and above the law arrogance. Right out of the gate two things would help me think Trump is sincere. First for him to say he would only accept a $1 salary. And the second to have the Clinton's investigated for treasonous acts on America.
Fingers crossed...

#4 ·
I believe he already said this morning he was going to add on. Something about a ballroom... got to have room to party!

#6 ·
Wonder why bill's impeachment was never brought up?

#7 ·
I'm glad we avoided certain revolution. If Trump plays his cards right there won't be any revolution at all. :thumb:

I kept saying this over and over the last couple weeks, "I'd rather have someone with no experience than someone with bad experience." He's not the only person in history to take the Presidency without any prior political experience although it's been a while.

#8 ·
Hilary in her 30 years of working the system has continuously shown herself to be incapable of promoting American's interests. Her inaction has gotten Americans killed and has place others directly in harms way. Not counting her carelessness by having her private server to cover her illegal activities open to our enemies around the world. It's no wonder the Chinese and Russian have continuously been a step or two ahead of our government on every decision. Trump on the other hand is not part of the system and hasn't gotten anyone killed or compromised the government's security. I don't care for his character and he's a blow hard and a bully and has exploited others. But isn't known to have damaged American interest. The prove of his abilities will be shown in how he supports the armed forces. I don't think him winning validates his agenda, but more of a indication that we the people have had enough of Clinton's criminal activity fleecing America.

#9 ·
Hilary in her 30 years of working the system has continuously shown herself to be incapable of promoting American's interests. Her inaction has gotten Americans killed and has place others directly in harms way. Not counting her carelessness by having her private server to cover her illegal activities open to our enemies around the world. It's no wonder the Chinese and Russian have continuously been a step or two ahead of our government on every decision. Trump on the other hand is not part of the system and hasn't gotten anyone killed or compromised the government's security. I don't care for his character and he's a blow hard and a bully and has exploited others. But isn't known to have damaged American interest. The prove of his abilities will be shown in how he supports the armed forces. I don't think him winning validates his agenda, but more of a indication that we the people have had enough of Clinton's criminal activity fleecing America.
Absolutely. It was 100% a protest vote. Republicans, being the wiser, revolted against the establishment during the primaries while the dems chose to ride the establishment. When it came down to chrony establishment vs. an outsider in the general many independents saw a clear choice.

#11 ·
Good, I want the younger folks to know what role model he is

#12 ·
----------------------------------
...and for all of the brain-dead, bleeding heart Hens out there they need to look further than the Hildabeast :trash: or anything like her :icon_nono: for a female president role model IMO!

:thumb:

#13 ·
With Trump being interviewed by everyone, he only has one gear. REVERSE!
From what I see he's all bs.. which was my original assessment of him. When asked if he was going after the Clinton's foundation, he said he didn't want to hurt the Clinton's because they are good people and the foundation does good. WTF!

#14 ·
------------------------------------------
They should all be put in the dumpster if the promises are not keep completely!

Politics is sickening...I wish we had an alternative for our tax dollars...perhaps each of us could just contribute the tax amount we pay into our own HSA (Hemi Savings Account) :thumb:.

:D

#15 ·
Well, listening to the news (sic) feeds this morning and Trump is backing up on more of his campaign promises. Now that he's to be president, it's being said he shouldn't be held to what he said doing the campaign as that is just politics trying to gain supporters. Now the folks who voted for Clinton should see how things will actually be and if they had known they would have voted for Trump. Of course the reality of that stupid statement is those who voted Trump would not have. Same old bs.... unfortunately this not reality TV and the channel can't be simply changed.. we're screwed...

#16 ·
We will see how it goes down that's four sure! We got him there someone not bought that for the most part looks to be liked by other countries. There is things I'm sure he won't do but I'm sure there is a ton he will do she would never have done that's for sure. This is the last shot I fear if he fails then there will be a war in the USA and that won't be good at all! Everyone strap up sit down and brace yourself going to be a bumpy ride!

#18 ·
We will see how it goes down that's for sure! This is the last shot I fear - if he fails then there will be a war in the USA and that won't be good at all!
----------------------------------------------------------------

History DOES have a very peculiar way of repeating itself :coolsmiley:.

#17 ·
Storytime: went to a town close by and on main street they had a porta potty with large sign stating" Hilary Clinton voting booth"....
Lmao..

#20 ·
Storytime: went to a town close by and on main street they had a porta' potty with large sign stating" Hilary Clinton voting booth"....
Lmao..:lol:
------------------------------------------
Locking up the Hildebeast, Slick Willy and Webb Hubbell's daughter would be sweet no doubt; although they're really not worth the expense to the taxpayers to guard them in a plush federal prison. We are already enjoying seeing them being ridiculed and blamed for the completed melt-down of the democraps and the big city uber-elitist 'feel gooders'! Their foundation will crumble, their pay-for-play donations will shrink considerably and their excessive speaking fees for spewing liberal nonsense will evaporate!!!

:thumb:

#19 ·
With the police armed to military standards using swarm and destroy tactics. It has a real feeling there is preparation in the works. And on the other hand there is no condoning murdering people whether doing their job or just riding around. The last two stops I've had were unprovoked and conducted as a felony stop with the exception of being placed on the ground. That's bs and I'm seriously pissed off everytime I hear anyone other than actual miltary refer to the public as civilians. If you don't have a military ID in your wallet you are a civilian.

#26 · (Edited)
Most of the snowflakes are a result of a whole generation of kids who have never been told no....and older adults who have been so programed that republicans only want to tell you who you can marry and you have to have that baby.......because that's the only message the Dem party leaders have left.
As a life long democrat , I can say this about my party, it has left the common person behind , it has turned in to the party of the elite and the protesters it supports.
We are about to choose leader of the DNC who is everything the powers that be in this party accuse Donald Trump of being.......After the DNC chased Jim Web out of the race , there was a lot of us middle of the road Dems who where left out in the cold....you had these two clowns (corrupt Hillary and the Hypocrite Bernie) LEFT( and I do mean LEFT) as a choice .... please take all my hard earned money and give it to the EU or, please take my money and give it to a bunch of Starbucks I-Phone entitled brats.....realy and they are shocked Trump won.....just show you how out of touch they are.. and Pelosi....ah don't get me started on that clueless pile of plastic surgery.
then you have this Kappernik(sp) fool who was going to get cut, then pays a camera guy to film him doing what he does best ...squatting on the bench...
Voted for Obalmeo in 08, and it was the worst thing I could of ever done(please accept my apology).
If Trump can do half of what he is going to try and my Dem party keeps going down this road of identity politics.... we will be as weak as they assumed the republicans were. The House of Reps is out of the question till at least 2022/24 and with 25 Senate to defend in 2018, and our only voting block lives on the coasts...... I will not change my party affiliation, but it looks like it will be a long time before my party gets my vote again.

#27 ·
It's a sad affair. Trump IMO is nothing more than a self centered con man. He's now backing down on everthing he campaigned on. It's all bs...

#28 ·
I'm going to hold out for a year.
Scott Adams Blog(DILBERT) has some good takes on Trump. and to be honest I've used some of his(Scott Adams)pieces to convert some of my never Trumpers friends....and some just walk away and haven't talked to me since....

#29 ·
Trumps a fraud.. plain and simple. The only reason he was elected was he was running against cess pool over flow. I had to vote for him so I wouldnt get the muck on my boots.

#30 ·
Idk, we can't call him a fraud yet when he hasn't even taken office lol

#32 ·
I don't think Trump will do the job that is needed to be done. On the other hand I know hilary isn't capable. So one way is a certain failure and with Trump it's just a likely failure. What z mess..

#33 ·
That smile and a Sword.....I'm worried about Chuck Schumer , or if he catches any of the leakers.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.