Hemi Truck Club banner

May need to run!!!

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  charged392 
#1 ·
Well this big ugly is looking more likely to happen than not and not a good one by any means! I have to run possibly and will have a trailer and all hotels from me to practically anywhere are booked already! Who has room for a mega cab and a trailer with some animals to sit for a day or two while this thing blows by? Anyone inland a little that can help let me know we will likely be making a road trip way north not sure of east or west yet though!

#4 ·
I would tell you to come to my neighborhood a lot of vacant Lots here still and dead-end Roads you could definitely hang out on but I don't know what this storm is going to do around here either. Good luck wherever you go.... My door is definitely open...

#6 ·
Westerly shift predicted now, so Tallahassee's closer. State offices closed tomorrow. We spent the day storm-prepping at work. Miami closed today, all of us tomorrow. Some buildings are being advised to "... get out, 'cause we're turning the power off Friday ..." We're shutting servers down early.

I'm most worried about critters - humans have a choice, animals don't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.