Hemi Truck Club banner

Make America great again starts today!

3K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  ric3xrt 
#1 ·
This is definitely a new day in America. we will finally get to see how an outsider takes control of this country. I am so sick and tired of the normal politics that is just makes me disgusted and sick.post your thoughts .... :79::79:

#2 ·
-----------------------------------------
ABSOLUTELY :iagree:

The sickening regime of social engineering by an empty suit administration has ENDED :dance:.

:79::patriot: Hail Donald J. Trump, our new Commander-In-Chief :thumb:.

#4 ·
Trump is an ***. But that's what it'll take to get America out from beneath the thumb of the political elite. I'm enjoying every moment I see the old guard cringe. But I wish he would stop talking like we are all morons. With all these jobs he's coming up with there will be a backlash from the many who don't want to work.. haha Actually lm enjoying all of it. The Democrats stumbling around trying to find someone to blame for losing. They all should be put in jail. Fuk'm

#6 ·
I like the pictures floating around showing how many people came to watch the inaugurations of obummer and trump. It's funny that the liberals think that because fewer people showed up to see trump sworn in he shouldn't have won.....maybe we were just at work and didn't want to use a couple vacation days up.....? I see there's no shortage of protestors........doubt there's any lost work days in that crowd either......

#8 ·
Yeah, that lol

#10 ·
My parents took me to Reagan's 1st and 2nd I went to G.HW Bush's 1st and Clinton's 2nd G W's 1st and 2nd oblameo's 1st and 2nd ...and Trumps.
and Glen Becks 912 rally...that was larger then all of the inaugurations.
Oblameos 1st, was packed I heard news outlets say there were as many 1.8 M, the DC fire Marshall said 1.3 the 2nd was 800k but there was by far more at Trumps then Oblameos 2nd ,.

Attachments

#11 ·
The news media is relentless... and that will come back eventually to bite them.

#12 ·
it's slowly starting to, and Sean Spicer's Press conference yesterday was a total smack down of the media.

#16 ·
Far as I am concerned Trump can act like a buffoon, I'm cool with that, as long as his policy stays on track. So far he seems to be bringing optimism to industry. Lots of companies, even foreign companies, are planning to invest here. His twitter account is doing a fantastic job of keeping the snowflakes occupied and out of the way :lol:

#17 ·
Far as I am concerned Trump can act like a buffoon, I'm cool with that, as long as his policy stays on track. So far he seems to be bringing optimism to industry. Lots of companies, even foreign companies, are planning to invest here. His twitter account is doing a fantastic job of keeping the snowflakes occupied and out of the way :lol:

--------------------------------------
It is hilarious :lol: watching the elite DC news media melt-down:thumb:. They have bitched for decades that the 'official' press room is stuffy and cramped. SOoooo a brilliant idea has been floated to put them into a spacious room with skype questions coming in and plenty of room for security-vetted CITIZENS to attend the press addresses. Why not allow the public to attend and ask questions...we are the one's paying their salaries. The front row established news elites are going nuts and I'm loving it...they are old news and irrelevant :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

#18 ·
Go trump

:cowboy1_icon:GO Trump!:bow:Keep pissing off all the PC / correct a*****es in Washington (remove@replace all of congress) :trash: they can not even figure out what the he** happend , How will they ever figure out what we all need ,:facepalm: we can start over!I personally will HELP build that WALL ,:banghead:. Amarica has bean in need of a reset for many years.AMERICA FIRST should have bean on Every one mind all along. !!! Many people want to say BUT WHO WILL PICK THE FIELDS,I say the same people who did before all the undocumented people started doing it (leagle imagrents)not to mention all the people who need work.!!!:thumb:

#19 ·
:cowboy1_icon:GO Trump!:bow:Keep pissing off all the PC / correct a*****es in Washington (remove@replace all of congress) :trash: they can not even figure out what the he** happend , How will they ever figure out what we all need ,:facepalm: we can start over!I personally will HELP build that WALL ,:banghead:. Amarica has bean in need of a reset for many years.AMERICA FIRST should have bean on Every one mind all along. !!! Many people want to say BUT WHO WILL PICK THE FIELDS,I say the same people who did before all the undocumented people started doing it (leagle imagrents)not to mention all the people who need work.!!!:thumb:
Necessity is the mother of invention. If you would have asked someone before the emancipation proclamation how to harvest cotton the answer wouldn't have been anything built by John Deere. They already have potato diggers and most tomatoes are mechanically harvested. We won't run out of food because illegal immigrants can't pick it anymore. Do be ready for a slight price hike in the produce section. I'm sure there will be a little price gouging especially in the cities where people are so removed from agriculture that they'll believe any lie they're told just because it fits their agenda.

Reactions: wilbur weber
#21 ·
Exactly why we moved to the farm lol grow our own out here! We are practically going to try very soon to not have to shop if possible or at least very little. Of Trump can keep doing what he's doing we will be good to go for awhile.

#22 ·
I have a message for all liberals. ...Those of you who still hate Trump you can take all your money from your 401k and give it to Congress to pay the deficit you created.:brows: even CNN had a poll gave Trump a 69% approval!!:thumb:

#23 ·
It is exceptional fun watching the progressives whiz around with their hair on fire :lol:. Plastic Pelosi lives in an alternate left coast world where fake news is believed to be factual...let the democraps self destruct - it makes for interesting conversation...

:thumb:

#24 ·
Okay folks if you are enjoying the prosperity of this economy now is your opportunity to keep it going... with all of the nonsense going on right now we need to send a real message that we are not going to stand for this nonsense any longer... Get out and vote and put your make America great hats on.......:79::patriot:

Reactions: charged392
#25 ·
I like watching the "me too" stories. 35 years ago I was drunk laying on the floor at a party and he exposed himself. I'm pretty sure it was him but I couldn't see his face. I could see the faces of the others but not his. Pretty sure he was there... I asked the next day and was told he was there. It was pretty confusing with everyone standing around me..

#27 ·
right now my Ford supporter won't work with my Cosby guy, they just keep yelling at each other, mean while my die hard Trump guys keeps to themselves follows orders to a tee , offers a helping hand to any one who needs it , but yet the 2 "anti Trumpers ,when they are not yelling at each other over Anti Fa and which Dem truly represents "America" or taking off because there is a anti(insert left cause here) protest .. make fun of one of my Trump guys when he ask to take off to go see a rallye when Trump is within 100miles. and the other Trump guy, born in Mexico came to the country legally gets called a traitor to his people because he agrees with Trump, when he disagrees with Trump...He sees the light and is "woke"
..…….I warn you all now if the republicans keep the house and senate the after election riots of 2016 are nothing compared to what those dam ultra lefties will do.
ask anyone who was around Georgetown Prep Between 82-86, Bleasy was know as the sleeping bag.

#28 ·
The Republicans need to hold the house and the Senate to restore order..... And speaking of order, I ordered my Trump hat from the Republican headquarters yesterday.:patriot:

Reactions: ric3xrt
#30 ·
The Republicans need to hold the house and the Senate to restore order..... And speaking of order, I ordered my Trump hat from the Republican headquarters yesterday.:patriot:
---------------------------------------------
I have two hats that I wear proudly:

A red one reading AMERICA FIRST

A black one reading DEPLORABLE LIFETIME MEMBER

Both high quality and Made in the USA!!! :patriot:

To HE!! With Snowflakes, Cupcakes, Liberals, Progressives and Wimpy Dems - go find your 'safe zone' and pi$$ down your leg!!!

:thumb:

#31 ·
I need to get one of those Deplorable lifetime member hats.

Reactions: bada44
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.