Hemi Truck Club banner

Keep Us Safe

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  RANCHER 
#1 ·
“In the dark of the midnight have I oft hid my face,
While the storm howls above me, and there’s no hiding place.
‘Mid the crash of the thunder, Precious Lord, hear my cry,
Keep me safe till the storm passes by.
“Till the storm passes over, till the thunder sounds no more,
Till the clouds roll forever from the sky;
Hold me fast, let me stand in the hollow of Thy hand,
Keep me safe till the storm passes by.”

Praying for those in the path of the storms, that our Mighty Creator will keep us safe as the storms pass by;
Let us hear from you.

The storm may b
The storm may be raging all around us but: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1
Read this Psalm through anytime you are facing a storm in your life! He is our refuge. He will deliver us because we have put our trust in Him! He will cover us with His feathers and under His wings we shall trust! We shall not be afraid of whatever threatens us for we have made the Lord, even the Most High, our habitation! He shall give His angels charge over us to keep us in all our ways! (Through the storms which come!) We shall call upon Him and He will answer us! O what won- derful promises we are given here in this 91st Psalm! Amen?
e raging all around us but: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Read this Psalm through anytime you are facing a storm in your life! He is our refuge. He will deliver us because we have put our trust in Him! He will cover us with His feathers and under His wings we shall trust! We shall not be afraid of whatever threatens us for we have made the Lord, even the Most High, our habitation! He shall give His angels charge over us to keep us in all our ways! (Through the storms which come!) We shall call upon Him and He will answer us! O what won- derful promises we are given here in this 91st Psalm! Amen?
The storm may be raging all around us but: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

See less See more
#4 ·
Amen brother.

:prayersent:

#6 ·
All is well on this side of the state,, damage across entire state with 4 deaths. West Al. seems to be the area hit the hardest. Catching our breath waiting on round 2 this afternoon and tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.