Hemi Truck Club banner

Its Really Happening!

4K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  Ghost03hemi 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen it is finally coming true and happening. I am officially starting my own side business. I am starting a side job under a mobile mechanic label basically. This has been a long time coming and i finally have the majority of the things i would need for a shop/Business type deal. The way im doing it allows me to work out of the house and at someones home also. Now i have to choose a name for it. Florida wont allow similar names to something already on the books so my first pick "Raymond auto repair" is out. my next choice is "Keiths gas & diesel repair" what do you guys think gotta keep it classy and simple never done this before so no idea lol!

but its happening and thats the best part!

#5 · (Edited)
About time, congratulations!
I like having the word mobile in the name..
Certified Mobile Vehicle Repair Service.
Specializing in performance and custom fabrication.

#6 ·
Keith's Mobile Automotive Repair Services
Specilizing in modified high performance vehicles

#9 ·
That has a good sound to it. It'll look good on a busuness card.

#10 ·
It is 100% official now!

“Keith’s Mobile Auto Repair inc.” is on the books. It’s only been 4 days and I’m already rolling hard into it after the fair have three diesels to fix right away. Getting cards made and some shirts made up to spread the word. I don’t have a no compete or contract thru my day job so I’m good there still won’t do any customers of there’s to avoid issues. I am stoked and hope it works out really well for me time will tell. Already have my first official customer and it’s a member “saving lives” got a new motor!

#11 ·
Congratulations! You are on your way...I'm confident your book will be filled up in no time...

Reactions: bada44
#13 ·
Lol yeah that’s a far ride!

Starting off really good so far hope I can keep it going. Just did the motor HTC hookup there.

6.0 diesel injectors swap
6.0 oil cooler swap and flush system oil contaminated
6.0 injectors, cooler, turbo, stand pipes, delete kit
Yukon trans
Logan new truck swap over
Diesel swap a c10 truck
Timing belt on a Jetta
F150 brakes

None of this can actually go until after fair but nobody is in a rush and they are fine to wait for me so that’s good.

#14 ·
Sounds good, well done...

#15 ·
Oh boy still going strong got a 2013 Ford 5.0 oil pan and valve covers to do now. Just finished up a 6.2 Escalade exhaust manifold job today. This all on top of all the rest of the stuff going on. Oh yeah and ac compressor on a 2500hd 8.1 Chevy and an evaluation core and heater core on a 3500 ram. Why did I wait so long to start this up?

#16 ·
Congrat's on becoming part of "The American Dream" :79:
:thumb::thumb:
You make a house call to Washington State ?

Reactions: MikeHTally
#18 ·
I just googled it
it's ONLY 3,238 miles , it says you can do it in 48 hours !! :eek:

Reactions: charged392
#19 ·
:thumb::thumb:

#21 ·
I think your Avatar would be perfect !!!!

Just your "run of the mill parts truck" !!! :facepalm:

#23 ·
Man this is working it really good so far this year I’m actually kinda shocked. Business is booming with no sign of slowing down :bow: work I switched to salary with a raise and days off :bow: looking up. Few months may be paired into a building woth a diesel buddy combined businesses of sorts.

#25 ·
great its working out. Just be sure you have someone that knows how to run a business. Take my advice. The business side will be your down fall if you don't have someone to keep all the paperwork straight.:facepalm:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.