Hemi Truck Club banner

It's all a lie!

702 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
Of course we stomp and curse the commie state of California, but pretty much all the states and of course the feds continuously throw volumes of regulations at us. But that I think is more directed at controlling our behavior then making any improvements in society. The simple test is waste oil. Everyone generates waste oil but is there any organized waste oil disposal program inplace? Most likely because it would be in competition with oil companies. So you have to ask who do our politicians work for. Since they are starting thier 5 week vacation. If given a chance maybe ask one... they are all a$$holes....

#2 · (Edited)
Of course we stomp and curse the commie state of California, but pretty much all the states and of course the feds continuously throw volumes of regulations at us. But that I think is more directed at controlling our behavior then making any improvements in society. The simple test is waste oil. Everyone generates waste oil but is there any organized waste oil disposal program inplace? Most likely because it would be in competition with oil companies. So you have to ask who do our politicians work for.???Since they are starting their 5 week vacation. If given a chance maybe ask one... they are all a$$holes....
-------------------------------------------------------

Certainly not for their electorate once they're elected...They work for themselves with the highest priority being given to 'getting reelected' perpetually. As I continually rant - TERM LIMITS FOR ALL OF THE a$$holes. Elected office was never designed to be a career siphoning off of the public +i+.
:banghead:

#3 ·
Total agreement, term limits and abolish the IRS. Establish a federal sales tax. The more you spend the more tax you pay. Doesn't matter if you are a Russian tourist, drug dealer, school teacher, judge or political scumbag. Spend and you are taxed...

Reactions: ric3xrt and bada44
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.