Hemi Truck Club banner

Instagram Ram Truck Feature Page

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  BIG RED HEMI MN 
#1 · (Edited)
Who would like to participate in an Instagram TOTM contest? I started the @RamTruckAddicts page to feature Ram trucks with an ongoing TOTM award contest. It's the first of it's kind on an Instagram feature page!! Check it out!! :dance:

Rules:
1. You need to be on Instagram
2. Follow @RamTruckAddicts
3. DM 3 to 6 photos of your truck

I will choose who is selected to be featured on the page and that automatically enters you in the RTA TOTM AWARDS. At the end of the month the truck with the most likes wins the RTA TOTM AWARD. The TOTM award is a special recognition on that page. So be sure that you are submitting the VERY BEST shots of your truck.

All Ram trucks are welcome! Cummins, Hemi, lifted, lowered, stock, all gens new or old, 1500 to 3500, mud truck or race truck.

The RamTruckAddicts feature page is managed by me @Big_Red_Hemi

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: charged392
#2 ·
If you're on Instagram, have you checked out @RamTruckAddicts yet? Some trucks are getting a ton of likes, I have one that has over 10k likes!! Check it out and submit your truck pics!

You're not cheating on Hemi Truck Club by posting pics of your truck elsewhere. :coolsmiley:

#4 ·
I would love to feature your truck on @RamTruckAddicts!! Check out the page and give it a follow! A lot of nice trucks with more to come!

#6 ·
Sorry, with all the followers and traffic that page is getting it's hard to put 2 and 2 together sometimes. I requested a follow back. Thanks!

Reactions: charged392
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.