Hemi Truck Club banner

Hey y'all!

816 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  askibum02 
#1 ·
I haven't been around for quite some time but I wanted to stop by and say hey. I'm visiting my sister in Plano, TX right now, and have been seeing a ton of Hemi's driving around, really makes me miss mine. Rancher, Studmuffins, and everyone else in the area, sorry I couldn't try to meet up with you, it was a short trip, I was only here for four days, so this was a family only trip. I want to come back this summer for a little longer, maybe we can try to meet up then. I hope everyone one had a great Christmas, and has a very happy and prosperous New Year!

#2 ·
Merry Christmas, Brett!!! Good to hear from you. Are you out of school yet? Sorry we weren't able to meet while you were in Plano, it's only about an hour south of us and we go down there all the time. Have a safe trip home. Hugs & hi to the family. :queen:

#3 ·
Thanks Kima. I'm not in school right now, I was supposed to take the TEAS test this summer and I missed the test date so I have to wait until Jan 2015 to start back up. :eek: I'm working in private duty home health in the mean time. I'm working part time and I enjoy doing it, so it worked out for now. Hope all is well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.