Hemi Truck Club banner

Gun Control Works

3K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  kcd1369 
#1 ·
#2 ·
While I agree 100% with that video I hate to say it but we are done :sad: Our "Leaders" in Congress continue to let that POS in the white house violate the Constitution over and over again and they do nothing, our press whom are suppose to be the watch dogs lie for the democrat party on a daily basis. We have that POS harry reid tell lies on national tv and no one says a work, laws are shoved down our throats that we CLEARLY DO NOT WANT and our "leaders" just yawn or give us some bullshit lame *** excuse why they can't do anything about it (which is another lie boehner, you can defund and impeach you ***). Our "elections" are so corrupt and no one does anything when it's clear there is corruption, well that's not true, the press covers it up so I guess there are things being done.

I am so disgusted and fed up! I feel so sorry for my grandchildren... We are F@#ked!!!

Sorry for the negative post but I just don't see anything changing :sad:

#3 ·
While I agree 100% with that video I hate to say it but we are done :sad: Our "Leaders" in Congress continue to let that POS in the white house violate the Constitution over and over again and they do nothing, our press whom are suppose to be the watch dogs lie for the democrat party on a daily basis. We have that POS harry reid tell lies on national tv and no one says a work, laws are shoved down our throats that we CLEARLY DO NOT WANT and our "leaders" just yawn or give us some bullshit lame *** excuse why they can't do anything about it (which is another lie boehner, you can defund and impeach you ***). Our "elections" are so corrupt and no one does anything when it's clear there is corruption, well that's not true, the press covers it up so I guess there are things being done.

I am so disgusted and fed up! I feel so sorry for my grandchildren... We are F@#ked!!!

Sorry for the negative post but I just don't see anything changing :sad:

:exactly: :iagree:TOTALLY!

Take EVERY opportunity to get government out of your lives - you'll be better and the country will have a much better chance of healing!

:thumb:

#4 ·
I agree as well. But if we give up, they really have won.

I don't know what to do, but keep spreading the word.

#5 ·
Here in SC you have to pay a fee to the state to exercise your 2nd amendment right outside of your home.

#9 ·
#7 ·
The Gooberment needs to read what they were elected to uphold, ODumbo has to go as does Clueless Joe Biden and several others. Look at Hitler's Gun Control Act of 1939 and should the Gooberment, DHS, BATF or any other alphabet soup agency choose to "confiscate" what firearms I have I suggest they pack a lunch and call for help because its going to be a long day for them.

#8 ·
The Gooberment needs to read what they were elected to uphold, ODumbo has to go as does Clueless Joe Biden and several others. Look at Hitler's Gun Control Act of 1939 and

should the Gooberment, DHS, BATF or any other alphabet soup agency choose to "confiscate" what firearms I have I suggest they pack a lunch and call for help because its going to be a long day for them.

:iagree:

My sentiments exactly! Either hell will freeze over or it will become much hotter - there will be NO truce - lock & load!!!

:thumb:

#10 ·
Man oh man.....if you read our thoughts you would think we were of the same opinion of how things are supposed to be. Wonder why the world got screwed up...no I don't the Congressman from Louisiana pretty much spelled it out if anyone is listening. Which they aren't. :(

#11 ·
Doug,
There are to many sheeple(all with a sense of entitlement) all drinking the same Kool-Aid and all listening to the same talking heads for any changes to happen. Its my opinion that once the tap of free benefits is turned off it then becomes a case of those who have and those who have not and the "have nots" are going to go WTF and seek out the "haves" and when that happens things and situations will change rather quickly and get very messy and very ugly.

#12 ·
Here is another little tidbit of information for you:
Places...NOT to go!
This is FASCINATING !!

WORLD MURDER STATISTICS

From the World Health Organization
The latest Murder Statistics for the world:
Murders per 100,000 citizens per year.

Honduras 91.6 (WOW!!)
El Salvador 69.2
Cote d'lvoire 56.9
Jamaica 52.2
Venezuela 45.1
Belize 41.4
US Virgin Islands 39.2
Guatemala 38.5
Saint Kitts and Nevis 38.2
Zambia 38.0
Uganda 36.3
Malawi 36.0
Lesotho 35.2
Trinidad and Tobago 35.2
Colombia 33.4
South Africa 31.8
Congo 30.8
Central African Republic 29.3
Bahamas 27.4
Puerto Rico 26.2
Saint Lucia 25.2
Dominican Republic 25.0
Tanzania 24.5
Sudan 24.2
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 22.9
Ethiopia 22.5
Guinea 22.5
Dominica 22.1
Burundi 21.7
Democratic Republic of the Congo 21.7
Panama 21.6
Brazil 21.0
Equatorial Guinea 20.7
Guinea-Bissau 20.2
Kenya 20.1
Kyrgyzstan 20.1
Cameroon 19.7
Montserrat 19.7
Greenland 19.2
Angola 19.0
Guyana 18.6
Burkina Faso 18.0
Eritrea 17.8
Namibia 17.2
Rwanda 17.1
Mexico 16.9
Chad 15.8
Ghana 15.7
Ecuador 15.2
North Korea 15.2
Benin 15.1
Sierra Leone 14.9
Mauritania 14.7
Botswana 14.5
Zimbabwe 14.3
Gabon 13.8
Nicaragua 13.6
French Guiana 13.3
Papua New Guinea 13.0
Swaziland 12.9
Bermuda 12.3
Comoros 12.2
Nigeria 12.2
Cape Verde 11.6
Grenada 11.5
Paraguay 11.5
Barbados 11.3
Togo 10.9
Gambia 10.8
Peru 10.8
Myanmar 10.2
Russia 10.2
Liberia 10.1
Costa Rica 10.0
Nauru 9.8
Bolivia 8.9
Mozambique 8.8
Kazakhstan 8.8
Senegal 8.7
Turks and Caicos Islands 8.7
Mongolia 8.7
British Virgin Islands 8.6
Cayman Islands 8.4
Seychelles 8.3
Madagascar 8.1
Indonesia 8.1
Mali 8.0
Pakistan 7.8
Moldova 7.5
Kiribati 7.3
Guadeloupe 7.0
Haiti 6.9
Timor-Leste 6.9
Anguilla 6.8
Antigua and Barbuda 6.8
Lithuania 6.6
Uruguay 5.9
Philippines 5.4
Ukraine 5.2
Estonia 5.2
Cuba 5.0
Belarus 4.9
Thailand 4.8
Suriname 4.6
Laos 4.6
Georgia 4.3
Martinique 4.2
And ............................................
The United States 4.2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL (109) of the countries above America, HAVE 100% gun bans.

It might be of interest to note that SWITZERLAND is not shown on this list, because it has...NO MURDER OCCURRENCE!

However, SWITZERLAND'S law requires that EVERYONE:
1. Own a gun.
2. Maintain Marksman qualifications .... regularly .

Did you learn anything from this??

I think the message is - loud and clear... -
GUN bans and restrictions... DO NOT work!

#14 ·

#16 ·
Yeah you have a point, not sure where my Padrons come from though so I may be ok with it... Just wish our govmint would do something right and open up trade with cuba - would really enjoy being able to get cuban cigars legally and easily :D

#17 ·
Here is another reason why I think we are doomed! This piece of sh!t RHINO gets a standing O at CPAC, the conservative movement (if you can call it a movement is schizophrenic), first they embrace him, then the distance themselves from him now they love him again!!! The piece of sh!t praised obumma, he's a fricken RHINO! We need good solid conservatives not these wishy washy idiots - we need another Reagan :patriot:

Standing 'O' for Christie at CPAC: Beginning of a comeback? | On Air Videos | Fox News

#18 ·
Here is another reason why I think we are doomed! This piece of sh!t RHINO gets a standing O at CPAC, the conservative movement (if you can call it a movement is schizophrenic), first they embrace him, then the distance themselves from him now they love him again!!! The piece of sh!t praised obumma, he's a fricken RHINO! We need good solid conservatives not these wishy washy idiots - we need another Reagan :patriot:

Standing 'O' for Christie at CPAC: Beginning of a comeback? | On Air Videos | Fox News
_______________________________________Christie :trash:

I could not agree more:thumb:!

#20 ·
I don't trust any politician, but especially not one from Snooky's home

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.