Hemi Truck Club banner

Got a Subaru...

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  charged392 
#1 ·
If y'all recall, I had purchased a Camaro about 3-4 months ago. Well, that thing turned out to be a giant piece of crap and was way more work than I wanted to mess with right now. So, put the thing on Craigslist! Well, a guy about 2 hours from me in Burnsville, NC contacted me and said he had a Subaru he wants to trade straight up for the Camaro. So, we meet up and test drive each others' cars and he leaves with the Camaro and I've got a Subaru lol. I guess he wanted something to work on and make a semi-race car out of, well best of luck to him.

Anyways, here it is... its a '97 Legacy wagon. It's a 2.2L boxer and 5-speed, 185xxx miles. Not much of a looker but it runs like a charm. No smoke, few oil leaks but I've read that's common on these. I think its quite neat. I've never had a wagon before, or a Subaru, or a 5-speed so its definitely a new experience! And yes those are Walmart rims lol it was missing 2 hubcaps.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet! Everyone's happy! Except the governor, he got nuthin. :D

#4 ·
Thanks fellas. Been cleaning it up a little bit, a past owner had a dog and it must've liked the taste of plastic lol its slightly chewed up inside. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.