Hemi Truck Club banner

Fyi

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Pull Ya 
#1 ·
Some of you may remember this. To others it may be new. It needs to be remembered either way.

TARGET STORES - 2013

THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ZELLERS STORES. TARGET IS LOOKING FOR

NEW AREAS AS THEY ARE GETTING A VERY BAD RECEPTION IN THE U.S.

MAINLY DUE TO THEIR NON-CHRISTIAN ATTITUDES AND POLICIES.

TARGET STORES HEAD OFFICE IS IN FRANCE . THE OFFICE IS NOW

MUSLIM CONTROLLED, WHICH EXPLAINS THE NON-CHRISTIAN

ATTITUDE. WE SUPPORT CANADIAN TIRE, HOME HARDWARE, ETC.

THOSE WHICH ARE CANADIAN OWNED AND OPERATED.

Target Stores What a surprise!
Wasn't it last Christmas that Target refused to let the Salvation Army ring their bells in front of their stores?

Dick Forrey of the Vietnam Veterans Association wrote:
Recently we asked the local TARGET store to be a proud sponsor of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial all during our Spring recognition event. Remember, there are also Canadians occupying space on these walls.

We received the following reply from the local TARGET management:
"Veterans do not meet our Area of giving. We only donate to the arts, social action groups, gay & lesbian causes, and education." So I'm thinking, if the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, and Veterans in general, do not meet their donation criteria, then something is really wrong at this TARGET store. We were not asking for thousands of dollars, not even hundreds, just a small sponsorship for a memorial remembrance.

As a follow-up, I e-mailed the TARGET U.S. Corporate Headquarters and their response was the same...That's their National policy!!!

Then I looked into the company further. They will not allow the Marines to collect for 'Toys for Tots' at any of their Stores. And during the recent Iraq deployment, they would not allow families of employees who were called up for Active duty to continue their insurance coverage while they were on military service..

Now, I'm thinking again.. If TARGET cannot support American (or Canadian) Veterans, then why should my family and I support their stores by spending
our hard earned American or Canadian dollars in their stores??? and, have
their profits sent to France to Support Muslim Organizations.

Sincerely,
Dick Forrey
Veterans Helping Veterans

See less See more
#7 ·
I refuse to shop there and have not been in one of their stores in years!!! It may be old news to some, but Thanks Doug for the reminder. Jane Fonda is old news too, but I still hate her a**. Some memories die hard.
Jay
Semper Fi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.