Hemi Truck Club banner

Captured sailors

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
First off this pisses me off big time. Iranians exploit our stupid government again. But something isn't right about what went down in my book. Could our ignorant politicians actually orchestrated this mess with the belief that the American people would be impressed with how well they resolved the issue? I say this simply because with over twenty years of active service I never had a passport. All I would every need to do is show my Military ID an I was golden. Of course I know times have changed and now it isn't safe to travel in uniform or that you are military (sad). But, I can't imagine sailors while in uniform on active patrol carrying their passport. Yet they were. That doesn't pass the smell test in my book. Maybe some current active duty folks can tell me I'm wrong.
Thank you to all that serve.

#3 ·
But yet the news clearly show them going through the servicemen's (one female) passports. ?????

#6 ·
Real messed up deal. This is the first time I heard of this point being questioned. Very good observation Greg and thank you for your service! There aren't enough true patriots like you in this world.

#7 ·
The whole lack of leadership makes me sick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.