Hemi Truck Club banner

And she may be running for President?

833 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  kcd1369 
#1 ·
Quote of the day, no, of the week, make that a month, yet it probably is quote of the year! No, DECADE. Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote EVER!
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014
Could someone please tell me what the heck she just said? And she may be running for President?

:facepalm::eek::facepalm::banghead:

#3 ·
Her ilk and minions are the elite of psycho-babble...the fools that vote for such idiocy have cratered this country :banghead:.

...and on another note...can you possibly fathom HUSSEIN Obama appointing Scum-Bag Holder to the Supreme Court as a replacement for Ruth Buzze Ginsberg...God help us if this grows legs...stranger things have happened.

My Take,

:facepalm:

#4 ·
Crap

Her ilk and minions are the elite of psycho-babble...the fools that vote for such idiocy have cratered this country :banghead:.

...and on another note...can you possibly fathom HUSSEIN Obama appointing Scum-Bag Holder to the Supreme Court as a replacement for Ruth Buzze Ginsberg...God help us if this grows legs...stranger things have happened.

My Take,

:facepalm:
Oh crap! I never though of that, after I heard he was resigning. :banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.