Hemi Truck Club banner

America,

884 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RANCHER 
#1 · (Edited)
Guys., I kind of a hate to get on my soapbox. But with this stuff is going on in this country. I'm getting kind of upset. With the president being who he is and what he's doing it kind of upsets me. We have had a lot of young men and women who fought and shed blood and died for the freedoms that we enjoy. It is ashame the state that our country has gotten to. We've got to start standing up our voices be heard. My father serviced for 20 years. He raised me to love this country. I feel that America is the greatest country in the world. I feel that a lot of people have forgotten that. I also feel that a lot of people have forgotten the price that was paid for our freedom. We need to support are troops. I think that the government needs to stop being so corrupt and started taking care of our own. Yes, my blood runs red white and blue. My dad lost one of his baby brothers in the Vietnam. I wish I would have had a chance to meet him. When the family talks about him he sounds kind of special. he's love animals, and how he was such a joy to be around. But I never got a chance he was killed three months after I was born.

Here are a few pages that some of you mite be interested in.

Powell

hcr11 intr

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.