Yes I'm alive! - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions)

Old 07-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #1

Yes I'm alive!

Sorry friends, not been around lately and I'll be honest I have NO excuse. Still not a huge fan of this new site, miss the old simple lay out. Yes I'm getting older but if Rancher and SuperJay can do it I should be able too.

Anyways we miss you guys and we still talk about the rallies we went on and friends well new family we made on those trips.

I've still been in touch with a few of you guys and like to do more. Moving out to western Canada has been great but harder to try and schedule trips down there.

Anyways I finally got ahold of an old friend the otherday and it was great to chat. It was Guitarded and Kim. Long story short they are going to try and fly out here for a visit. Hope it works out. I also talked to Code3 and he is busy as hell which is not out of the ordinary for him. He should be a grandpa in a month!!! I still chat with HaulinA and rach stays in touch. We miss you all.

Anyways it is funny how time flies, and yes I still drive a hemi. Dodge is in my blood even though this one has given me fits but I bought it used and had to expect that!!!.

Here is a pic when it really started for us in Pigeon Forge, and yes I want to go back there. It was probably one of our best trips so far. 6 years later Ashton has graduated, Ashton is looking at motorcycle mechanics etc, Jarod is growing insanely fast, and loves football and hockey. Hope to keep in touch and get envolved again.
The_Canadians_(Small).JPG

Ashton's Grad 2013.jpg

dr.dred is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
Board of Directors "Phil"

Garage
hey dred glad to hear from you don't be such a stranger
tow/haul button/full power Leather seats/ HEMI embroidered headrests/Billet style "HEMI" door inserts and door pillar inserts/black DEE ZEE Nerf bars/ custom graphic stripes by westside vinyl & graphics/Tinted windows/billet(brushed)fuel door(locking)/HEMI with rams head embroidered floor mats/H.T.C. Trible window Logo's/Husky Liners Mudflaps/Sonar gen 3 taillights/Super chip programer
Shaved Tailgate handle w/Sir Michaels handle relocator.
True Duals w/Flow master 50 series (Delta Flows) and IMCO performance exhaust X pipe and LXP stainless tips.Mopar rear wheel well liners.
Billet "BIG MOUTH GRILLE" by Precision grilles,T-REX Billet bumper insert.,HAMBEK SIXPACK HOOD W/RamAIRBOX
Future mods: ??
view my website at http://philbonc.50megs.com/photo6.html
more pics from HEMI in the hills taken by KenandJenn 2005

2011 SRT8 Challenger 392 HEMI Inaugural edition #0925 of 1100 made for USA

GodsRodsHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
Queen Kima - Whemi BOD

Goodness gracious!! Are those the cute little boys from Pigeon Forge????

Glad to hear all is going well. We were talking about guitarded the other day.

Don't be stranger. Grab the clan and head to Texas to say hi.

Mrs.Studmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Studmuffin View Post
Goodness gracious!! Are those the cute little boys from Pigeon Forge????

Glad to hear all is going well. We were talking about guitarded the other day.

Don't be stranger. Grab the clan and head to Texas to say hi.
Yes those are my little boys. Ashton is 17 now, and looking at going to school. Momma is nervous for this, our boy is growing up. Jarod is 15, 6'2 and 225. Loves working out and wants to play professional football!! LOL They are a handfull.

Guitarded confirmed they are flying up here! Should be a great time. We miss your waffles Kima, and I would love to have Morris be my copilot again! Is Satch still around??

Old 07-22-2013, 05:45 AM   #5
Queen Kima - Whemi BOD

We had waffles at the rally last week. We were talking with the small group in attendance (only 10 trucks) about previous rallies and "the old gang". I think Sandusky, over all, was my favorite rally.

I haven't heard from Satch in awhile, I think he showed up for a bit at the week long Florida GTG in June.

Sure miss you guys. You have got to get on the site more often. Things aren't as fun as they used to be so we need to change that.

But look at this new icon they have.

Mrs.Studmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:59 AM   #6
Retired BOD - Doug

Garage
Hey Marc! Sure good to see you post. I'm always running across something that makes me think of y'all. Don't get much email from you any more either. I follow Rick on Facebook some. He sure has changed over the years. Never hear from Mikie any more.
Tell Cindy and the "boys" we said "Hi" and take care of yourselves.

RANCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #7

EHE Dred!!!!! Ya I am still around man. The kids are growing, Chelsea turned 21 in April, has her AS and going to be working on her BS. Good to hear from you tell the family we said hello. Miss you crazy Canadians
Old 07-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #8

Awesome Satch!!! tell Chelsey congrates and keep up the good work. Its amazing that trip to Pigeon Forged changed our lives as we have many many more people to or family now. We are talking about heading down there someday in the new year.

Mikie, is doing well, busy as hell as usually. Still talk to him regularly and Alex.

Steve confirmed he is coming out here in August with Kim. Also looks like Jarod will be buying Steve truck!!!!! LOL

Satch we need to get the whole crew back together soom. We nee dto liven up this place again!! Anyone seen or heard from Bigblue? I still see George online here and there.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANCHER View Post
Hey Marc! Sure good to see you post. I'm always running across something that makes me think of y'all. Don't get much email from you any more either. I follow Rick on Facebook some. He sure has changed over the years. Never hear from Mikie any more.
Tell Cindy and the "boys" we said "Hi" and take care of yourselves.
Yeah Doug I need to get down there, I have been dying to see the real SouthFork for ages and you had me hooked on that beer!!!!

Old 07-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #10
Retired BOD - Doug

Garage
Do like Dave and Judy (Blackmagic) did. You and Cindy hop a plane and fly down. We'll pick you up and show you the sites. Or as much as we can.

I talk to George every Sunday around 6PM. He's fine...got back into ham radios so he's having fun again. Margot and I share email's all the time. They are getting older and tired like many of us but doing well. She'll kill me for saying she's getting older.

If Texas runs out of Lone Star beer the world is in really bad shape.

RANCHER is offline   Reply With Quote