Hemi Truck Club banner

where have i been?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  kcd1369 
#1 · (Edited)
other than the 3 or 4 posts iv made in the last 2 months iv been kinda distant. truth is since we bought our first home iv been up to my eyeballs.first it was the usually getting sorted, painting yada yada. then the fist of sept i started my shed/garage. nothing special 16x16 , fully finished now, insulated, minisplit heat pump tv fridge the usual deal but man did it ever eat my time.other that the first week and the shingles i did it pretty much all myself, everything else was myself except tying the cable into the house panel and shed panel, mostly only had a couple hours in the evenings and weekends. for my first ever real project im very happy :) on top of that i started my rim project and had to spend some time with family as my grandfather was sick. also the month of september i was workin 6 days a week so in the mix the forums just kinda got left behind.nowadays times are a little rougher, 6 weeks ago i got tranfered from working on site back into our shop, which is costing me 650 a month in lost wages because of the hour difference and 400 a month in gas :(:(....so from here to i dunno when truck mods are off and house mods are also cut off. so im just gonna settle down for winter and budget very wisely.but it will surely give me more time to keep in touch back here.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
and iv also posted this i think in all that mix i also pulled the lift outta the truck and had a few garage vists. also while back home with family i had a much needed ride on my bike, snapped a couple pics :), and also built a bumper for my bike, damn iv been busy.

Attachments

#10 ·
Lookin good! :thumb::thumb: Yeah, home ownership can really suck up the hours, especially the fall scramble for us northerners. R & R after the snow flies!

#12 ·
looks awesome. I can't wait to get back on track with mine. :banghead:
Maybe after the first of the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.