Hemi Truck Club banner

what's your next vehicle ?

4K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  5SpeedHemi 
#1 ·
maybe you're like me you still have a few years before payments are over, but i still look forward to whats next :D. i love my truck and plan to keep it when its paid for but ill be adding another to the stable....right now i have 2 choices, each the pros and cons, but i want a big fast 4 door. which brings me to the 300c srt8 and the cts v :brows::brows: ...i am however picky on color :).toss on some pics, all in good fun. plus the current modles now, by the time i pay the truck off should be a decent price:)....ahhh wishful thinking

See less See more
#2 ·
GC.... hemi

#4 ·
Morris (Studmuffin) just bought the new "hot rod" Caddy. Why? I have no idea other than he said he always wanted one and I guess he can afford it.
Me I want a new RC Ram in a year or two if they still make them and I can find the way. By then my wife will be retired and I may never be able to afford one. :(

#5 ·
im with ya on the RC , i love mine, no regrets :), however i think i would have lowered instead of lifting if i had my time back....just for the performance aspect...rides like a damn tank now and gets terrible mileage haha.

#6 ·
Want the new 1500 diesel only problem i want a long bed crew cab standard shift not going to happen !! probably going to end up with a 2500 Standard shift long bed crew cab... thats if i can still get a manual shift :ermm:

#7 ·
The only way to get a manual transmission in a truck is behind the Cummins...or a compact Toyota Tacoma(ew)...it makes me sad too, I love my '06 Hemi 2500 with the 6 speed manual

#8 ·
My next is going to be a 4x4 Cummins Dually.......Got to have something to haul my 03 to shows.

#9 ·
:thumb::thumb:

#12 ·
Next will be a car or truck for my wife, her choice. I am happy to keep my 07 Harley Davidson Fatboy, and my 07 Dodge Ram Big Horn 1500 Crew Cab. Unless something out of the ordinary happens, these should be my last vehicles. When I no longer feel 100% confident in myself on my Harley, I will get a Harley Davidson Trike.:D

#15 ·
If there is a next one, either a Charger cruiser, or an 05 reg cab to build and toy around with.

#17 ·

Hey David - I've always liked the Blue Oval 'true HiPo cars' as well, going all the way back to the GT40 and Thunderbolt Galaxie of the 60's -
I recently saw a very sweet YELLOW :D Saleen S7 Twin Turbo putting out over 2,200HP on pump gas - that should fill your need for speed :thumb:.

:)

#21 ·
Doc,
I was a mere young'un for the Thunderbolts but weren't they "experimental" models built by Ford on the Fairlane chassis ? And didn't they have a 427 ci with dual Holley four barrels ?
David you are CORRECT :thumb:. The one I was familiar with did have dual quads sitting on top of a tunnel port intake - they were pure drag cars but they also could be purchased directly from select dealerships as race ready.

I was daydreaming about the 1963 1/2 Galaxie with a 406 tri-power that I owned at one time - a true blast-from-the-past :dance:.

:D

#24 ·
Bill, I'm gonna guess you mean a Porsche... am I right?

#25 ·
Nop. Guess again.

#30 ·
the "wife" informed me she wants an suv next, she likes the journey r/t, im all for it but i do euro's, vw tiquan, bmw x3. but im all over the journey r/t...really like em plus i kinda like dodge as well :brows::D

#33 ·
Wife has a new 2014 RT AWD loaded V6... you will like it was great in the snow this winter and is damn zippy.

#31 ·
Keeping the Ram but the missus wants a "fuel saver" also. If something happens to the Ram I dunno what I would get, maybe an 05....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.