Hemi Truck Club banner

What are They?

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  jrodshemi 
#1 ·
I just joined recently and was wondering what all those little tags at the bottom of some members pages were. For example Mod Master level I,II,III, 1/8 mile 9, 1/4 mile 15 what are those?

#2 ·
The Badges (Mod Master)are for doing mechanical things yourself. Here is a link to the list of things that we have available. Pick the ones that your entitled to and add them to your profile. If you have any problems just let us know. You can also send a PM (Private Message) to someone if you don't want everyone to know you need help. Some of us are always in need of help.

http://hemitruckclub.infopop.c...710077095#9710077095

#5 ·
thanks for the quick replys

#6 ·
Originally posted by rangerick:
Rancher gets around.

I do what I can. Love to meet all of our members. Haven't had a bad time anywhere in the country. Wish there were more folks out west interested in having a GTG. Have been fortunate enough to meet a few..South Dakota, Utah last year. Time for another run to somewhere.
Keep an eye on Lisa, Rick. She's apt to post about a GTG for no reason except the suns up. Come to think of it she hasn't been around much since Branson.
Maybe we were to much for her.

#17 ·
Thanks for the replys it was pretty easy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.