We've got it pretty good here... - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions)

Old 04-07-2005, 11:37 AM   #1

We've got it pretty good here...

Ahhhh... You know, I sure have grown to prefer this forum over any other Dodge truck forum I've found. I just got done reading a thread on another forum where someone was asking if he should leave his four wheel drive engaged while he was driving around town to improve his performance.............. Sigh...

By no means do I consider myself a mechanic or even very intelligent (heheh), but it sure is nice to come to a forum where courtesy and common sense never seem to be a problem. And there are enough people on here that any reasonable questions can be answered pretty quickly by other knowledgeable posters. The sense of community seems to be much stronger here than any other forum I've ever been a part of as well.

So I just wanted to say thanks, and kind of let all the other "newbies" know how good they've got it on this site.

AZ_HEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2005, 12:15 PM   #2

I agree with you AZ_HEMI this is the best place where you can come and ask questions even if it has been asked before, without having someone telling you to go look it up because it has already been ask and to ask something else. The guys and gals here don't mind repeating info and everyone here is like family. Yes, we have our little disagreements, but we try to do it in a respectful way and we make up as well and willing to say we where wrong if we were. I love this place, and Thanks to MrHemi and MrTruck for making this a Great site. This is the first forum and the only forum I will ever belong to. All others just can not measure up to this one and that is my .02 and I'm sticking to it.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 04:09 PM   #3
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

Saber, thats my story and Im stickin' to it (as well). I dont have a lot of time to focus on other forums. I spend too much time here as it is!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2005, 05:17 PM   #4

I visit 4 other forums, including one from my Nissan Titan days - and the other three are Dodge truck forums. While the mainpurpose is to gather information about mods, etc, the HemiTruckClub by far is the most friendly of the four, and really is the most personable, I;ve only been here since December and I feel like a few people here relly are my friends.

The Lord knows I've had a ton of "crazy" questions, and I've learned a ton over the last year - but this is one of the rare forums where you don't get belittled, laughed at, or beaten over the head for asking. Everyone really tries to be helpful.

It's the best truck club & forum I know of.
TheGearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:40 PM   #5
O.H.

This place is great! Now back to my truck, will driving around town in 4X4 improve my performance?
Old 04-07-2005, 05:49 PM   #6

That explains why my truck's performance seems to be a little off.......I don't have a 4x4!
Cajun Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:57 PM   #7

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Officer Hemi:
This place is great! Now back to my truck, will driving around town in 4X4 improve my performance?
Agreed on the great part Officer .. and yes Virginia it will help your performance around town if there's a foot of snow on the ground
5SpeedHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 06:25 PM   #8

I am with ya, Saber. Couldn't have said it better myself!
What??? Another mod...4x4...and I was just gettin to like this one...hehe but gotta have more power...

Tazz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 07:42 PM   #9
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

God, I can't wait to have a beer or 4 with ya'll. OH, dammit why do you have to get another job??
Old 04-07-2005, 10:01 PM   #10

being a novice myself about the workings of this wonderful Hemi I own it is nice to have guys like all of you to come to for advice and most importantly to fee welcome - I too have only been on her a short time compared to - {as I once saw it posted} " you HEMI gods " and I want to thank all of you for giving what ever info you can to all that come on board !! OH and by the way the 4x4 does add performance in that fluffy white stuff - I loved having it this winter
2004flameredHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote