Hemi Truck Club banner

We're sick of winter. Join us for an HTC virtual trip to the Bahamas

3K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  HemiFun05 
#1 ·
Everyone is invited to join us for our virtual escape to the Bahamas where it warm and sunny. None of those nasty snow and ice pictures that everyone has been posting.

I'm on my way to the cabanas now to get them ready. I'll check out the pool boy for the ladies and the pool bar for the guys.

You deserve a break today, won't you join us? :greetings10:

#3 ·
The last few years I've spent my winters in the Philippines, I now see I had a good plan... It was 68 degree's yesterday and we now have snow accumulating on the ground with single digits tonight. I do not like the cold.

#8 ·
We will be there enjoying the Sunset and listening to the band on the back deck of the boat. :coolsmiley:

Attachments

#14 ·
Key West. I took my wife down for a long weekend when we had a convertible. It was beautimus. :thumb:

#11 ·
well while everyone enjoys the beach I will stay with the H.T.C. yacht to assure no one steals it

Attachments

#16 ·
Thanks to Phil for picking us all up last night and taking us for a cruise on the yacht!! What happens on the yacht stays on the yacht....but we will be having a fundraiser soon to pay for damages......those darn sheep!!

Hope others will be able to join us tonight for the limbo party!!

#21 ·
:stretcher::surrender:

#35 ·
we still looking for warm pictures? going to be 50 degs here today with snow/sleet/rain/ice tomorrow......spring is coming right????

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.