Hemi Truck Club banner

Want to guess???

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  RANCHER 
#1 ·
Anyone want to guess about how much damage one of these critters can cause to over 50' of flower beds in a week s time? Believe me you don't want to find out. :(
Those little front feet can move more dirt than you would believe....and he/she is only about 5" long.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Anyone want to guess about how much damage one of these critters can cause to over 50' of flower beds in a week s time? Believe me you don't want to find out. :(
Those little front feet can move more dirt than you would believe....and he/she is only about 5" long.
-----------------------------------------

Wonder if the little ba$+ard$ can dig :facepalm: post holes too :thumb:.

:D

#4 ·
I know im having a hard time getting rid of them also. I have tried almost everything. I cant put out poison because of the dogs and all they do is dig big holes.

#5 ·
I wish they could dig post holes Doc... At their speed you could have a fence built in no time.
I've tried several poisons with little luck. They also have a "smoke bomb" kind of thing that I could get a couple of years ago. It did work if they weren't in a really large area. No after effects so you could just keep the dogs up for an hour and be pretty safe I think. Doc might could help you with that..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.