Hemi Truck Club banner

Truck of the Month for June...

2K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  RockyMtnXpress 
#1 ·
Only a week or so left to submit your truck for the June TOTM. So far we've received this many entries: 0

For instructions on how to submit your truck for TOTM, click here!

See less See more
#2 ·
Only a week or so left to submit your truck for the June TOTM. So far we've received this many entries: 0

For instructions on how to submit your truck for TOTM, click here!

#3 ·
You would think someone would want to win this award. To me it was an honor to win. I got lucky right before being asked to be on the BOD.

If nobody else wants to win, maybe Doug and I should let our wives enter our trucks since they are both members here.

Come on people....its just a quick pic and a short write up...

#4 ·
I can never get my truck to stay clean long enough to get a good picture. Washed it Sunday and today it was a mess when I took it out.

#5 ·
Man no one!

#7 ·
I think even a well used maybe battle scarred truck with a great story to go with it would be considered.

#9 ·
Originally posted by Phill:
I can never get my truck to stay clean long enough to get a good picture. Washed it Sunday and today it was a mess when I took it out.
Same here, washed the truck Sunday and after the pollen fell on it and a little rain, it doesn't look so hot. AND it hasn't even left the yard, since Mark is having another bout of back issues.

#10 ·
If I could enter I wouldn't be able too. Can't get it clean long enough for anything. Almost every time I come up the driveway I find one of those "surprise" packages that one of the cows has hidden in the road.

Shot this on the driveway a couple of weeks ago... If I can do it anyone that's in the same country as their truck should be able to.

Just go to a city park, river or anywhere there is a decent background...

Attachments

#13 ·
Originally posted by Mrs.Studmuffin:
We want to enter and win but no one at the Muffin house is computer literate enough to post and/or email pictures to enter.
Nor do we have one of them there fancy cameras to do such.
here you go my
oh wait, he's changed trucks since this

#14 ·
Originally posted by "RANCHER":

Shot this on the driveway a couple of weeks ago... If I can do it anyone that's in the same country as their truck should be able to.

Just go to a city park, river or anywhere there is a decent background...
hey what's that shinny stuff over to the right............. is that WATER in your pond??? wow, how'd that happen?

#15 ·
hey what's that shinny stuff over to the right............. is that WATER in your pond??? wow, how'd that happen?
Not to worry David that picture is a couple of weeks old and a lot of it is gone now. Temperatures have been what they are supposed to be in July...10 to 15° above normal..and the rain stopped some time ago. Lakes are dropping an inch or more a day. Needless to say my ponds are dropping faster than that.

And NO you can't enter that damn Fix Or Repair Daily.

#17 ·

And NO you can't enter that damn Fix Or Repair Daily.
but but but but Karla says it's sooooo pretttttyyyyyyy........
and it is your favorite color......

#21 ·
I think Truck of the Month is a great honor and intend to entry Redtruck when she is ready. I have a couple of visual mods along with performance mods to finish and then lookout I'll post the old girl up with a new PB.

#23 ·
intend to entry Redtruck when she is ready.
Stock trucks win so why couldn't yours win? It sure isn't stock and it's a sharp truck. There is no better time than now.
Doug,
Redtruck has a couple of TOM's under her belt from other forums. I like to change her up a little when she competes and hope I have something to make her POP. Not counting I also want her a little quicker so she is a combination of quick and clean.

Thanks,

#25 ·
guess nobody wants to enter this month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.