Taser junkie - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions)

Old 01-02-2005, 01:17 PM   #1

Taser junkie

Do you think this guy's a little drunk?

Freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2005, 02:01 PM   #2

Taser junkie

OH MAN THAT WAS AWESOME! What a dumbass, tazers are cool! Did you see how long he held the trigger each time, OMG! ROFLMA! Should of said, "How do you like this test!"
MoneyHSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 02:14 PM   #3

Taser junkie

What an idiot
Southern Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2005, 05:09 PM   #4

Taser junkie

Very cool!!!
Twistdmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 10:05 PM   #5
Officer Hemi

Taser junkie

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by MoneyHSK:
_OH MAN THAT WAS AWESOME! What a dumbass, tazers are cool! Did you see how long he held the trigger each time, OMG! ROFLMA! Should of said, "How do you like this test!"_
Money, Tasers operate in 5 second imcrements. The snapping noise you here is the 50,000 volts being installed in his candy ***. I saw that video a couple days ago and after watching it 20 times, I still laugh out loud. I was on scene when a Sheriffs deputy tasered a guy with a knife, he hit the ground like a ton of bricks. But yeah, 5 seconds is the burst everyone gets, why it took 5 separate shots to get this moron to comply is beyond me. HA HA HA "I can't, you f*cking hammered me!"
Old 01-02-2005, 11:42 PM   #6

Taser junkie

It just seemed like more than 5 seconds, maybe it was because I was laughing so hard. I love it, "Why are you F'in with me!" Then after the officer places his knee in the dudes back, "Don't be an a--hole about it" LMAO, should have hit him again, lol
Old 01-03-2005, 02:01 AM   #7

Taser junkie

Thats was funny as hell!

Thats a great weapon that you cops carry, to take care of those a$$holes that dont comply with the cops' orders!
hemi_loredo03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 02:36 AM   #8
Officer Hemi

Taser junkie

What was fun was the training session for them we had before being allowed to carry (My Dept still doesn't have them yet, due to our chief insisting, "he needs more feedback before getting them," though we were allowed to attend the training anyway). We were all given a taste of the power, just like OC spray. They would have a fellow officer on each side of you, attach the prongs to you, and give you a short burst of lightning....WOW , My knees buckled, and down I went.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:59 AM   #9

Taser junkie

I like the protest against them. I guess you could just shoot the guy.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:11 AM   #10
Officer Hemi

Taser junkie

This is the best "less than lethal" weapon ever invented. Though there have been almost 80 deaths over 4 years involving them, they get my vote. People will always protest things like this, those people never experience their use in person, they just hear about it on TV or in the news and develop their opinion. They have no idea what it's like being in a situation where use of force is warranted. People who hear about shootings involving police and then tell what "should" have happened really chap my ***.