Hemi Truck Club banner

Stopped by to say HI!

805 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Mrs.BIG BLUE 
#1 ·
And what do I see? A new game/challenge! Had to read through all 20 pages! I don't have a boat, so I can't do the current challenge, but I will be checking in to see what new challenges await...

We are all fine and well. Megan's theater group at school went to Regionals in UIL One Act Play. They did "The Cripple of Innishmaan". It was really good. There were 1200 schools that started out at district, then that narrowed down at area contest. There were only 120 left at regionals. Unfortunately, they didn't make it to state contest, but the cast and crew were wonderful! Megan played the part of Kate Osbourne, sister to Eileen Osbourne, and one of Cripple Billy's adopted aunts. You can check out pictures of her and the crew on Facebook at Pittsburg High School Theater Club. I will try to upload a photo from my phone...

#6 ·
So rry guys and gals...like Doug said...work always gets in the way. Maybe someday we will be able to take the time off but as long as we have bills we gotta work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.