Question - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions)

View Poll Results: How often do you visit HTC
More than once a day 17 70.83%
Once a day 6 25.00%
Once a week 1 4.17%
Once in a while 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
Retired BOD - Doug

Garage
Question

How often to do stop by HTC?
HTC was at one time one of the busiest Truck sites on the web. We have no idea what happened other than the economy. With an absentee owner we are trying to do what we can to make HTC a hot bed of information and fun. We need your input to see if there is something we can do to make it better again. Your ideas, thought or input would be appreciated. It's our site and it can once again be as good as we would like it to be. We just need to know what you want or need. Thanks!!!

RANCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 10:03 AM   #2
Gold-Member

Garage
More cow bell! We need more cow bell.
05 1500 SLT Quad Black on Black | Pace Setter Long Tubes | Magna Flow Cat Back | Doug's Electric Cutout | Custom Ram Air Hood | Spyder LED Tails | Spec-D Black Projectors W/Halos | Flex-A-Lite E-Fan |Jet 180 Stat | K&N CAI | 20 inch wheels | Comp 268 Cam W/6.1 push rods and springs | Diablo Trinity | Custom Tune by Charged392.

kcd1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:10 AM   #3
Gold-Member

Garage
Seriously, I think its more of our fault then anything else. if we want this site to be great, its up to us to promote it.
If its something we appreciate and believe is a benefit, then we should and need to talk it up and promote it to the Hemi owners we come in contact with.

GTG's are a great way. And they can be just local things like the old days when all the Hot Roder's would meet up in a parking lot and show off and shoot the breeze about their vehicles.

I have printed up a bunch of HTC cards, and when I see a truck that clearly has an owner that is proud of it, I put a card on the door or under the wiper. Not sure if I am seeing result yet. But I am doing something.

In the words of Forest Gump, "That's all I've got to say about that."
05 1500 SLT Quad Black on Black | Pace Setter Long Tubes | Magna Flow Cat Back | Doug's Electric Cutout | Custom Ram Air Hood | Spyder LED Tails | Spec-D Black Projectors W/Halos | Flex-A-Lite E-Fan |Jet 180 Stat | K&N CAI | 20 inch wheels | Comp 268 Cam W/6.1 push rods and springs | Diablo Trinity | Custom Tune by Charged392.

kcd1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 10:13 AM   #4
KEN

Garage
As of today I visit the site several times a day, mostly to see new topics. I am not a fan of the new format so I don't post much, one my biggest concerns is the problems we have with our chat room. I believe there is someone, somewhere, that is more up to date with modern technology that should be able to fix the errors and make the needed changes so that members would not become discouraged with the new site. When you get discouraged,, you loose interest,, when you loose interest,, you stay away. We need a owner as before who loves the Hemi Family .
_
BAMA-HEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:19 AM   #5

I voted once a week but, that does not always hold true. In the "old days" there seemed to be a more friendly atmosphere. I go way back to just before the first forum change. I used to jump on HTC all the time to see what was new in the world of Hemi. Now Hemi's are everywhere, not just our trucks, so this is not the 'premier' place to be, as it once was. With the exception to the 'Hemi Truck only' rule it seems like just another forum to me, we've lost that common bond. I know that those who are most active will set the tone of the site and accept that. I don't have a 'fix' but, I will continue to check in with my Hemi Truck family when I can.

Member #9

TheHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:47 AM   #6

Old 01-29-2014, 12:26 PM   #7
Greg

Garage
I stop by daily and subscribe to what interests me.

1956 Jeep Pickup Hemi powered "Street Rod project"

1# 2017 HTC FASTEST HEMI List....
Current 1/4 mile [email protected] (2018)
Current 60' PB 1.351 (2019) mechanical issue for 1/4m

HTC 2018 TOTY

Support vehicle- 2007 QC G56 4x4 diesel
Redtruck-VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:43 PM   #8

Exclamation

If I could get JAVA :an gry: to work for me I would be much happier....

HemiFun05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:52 PM   #9

Garage
quote]I believe there is someone, somewhere, that is more up to date with modern technology that should be able to fix the errors and make the needed changes so ................[quote

We might have the same folks who did obuma care

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/attachm...epic3972_3.gif
ROLLING THUNDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #10
KEN

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLING THUNDER View Post
quote]I believe there is someone, somewhere, that is more up to date with modern technology that should be able to fix the errors and make the needed changes so ................[quote

We might have the same folks who did obuma care

OH. NO ,,well that would answer a lot of my concerns,, I haven't seen them do anything right
_
BAMA-HEMI is offline   Reply With Quote