Hemi Truck Club banner

one mod for me thats long overdue

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  NewfieBullet 
#1 ·
after 9 years of paying rent i am proud to say im a homeowner :D final approval is out and i just a a couple weeks to wait for closing and move in :D:D:D a garage and lawn are in the near future haha. g5 and plow not included lol.its about 9 months old hence the lack of landscape. only google maps pics , i was too excited to take any pics. iv been working 28 -29 days a month for the last 2 years to pay off all my cards and loans (minus the truck) and get the down payment but i did it and now its mine.... p.s i dont like neighbors;) haha.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Congrats. Welcome to home ownership. Now you can mod the house too. :brows: :thumb:

#6 ·
It's a big step, well done.

#7 ·
Fantastic! Looks nice! I'm trying to buy a house too! Unfortunately the Hemi is for sale to come up with a down payment but I should be back in another Hemi within a year of closing :coolsmiley: My standard cab isn't functional anymore since I'm no longer on the farm and we have a carseat to fit in lol Next one will be a crew cab :dance: Found an '06 2500 4x4 sport with 6 spd manual and a hemi, 72,000 miles for 20k....I want it soooooo baaaadd lol

#9 ·
thanks guys, the house mods will come in time, number 1 is in cieling speakers and outdoor speakers on the back deck...and rockford fosgates in the ceiling haha. then saving money for a garage in the spring.

#12 ·
:thumb: Congrats! :thumb:

#14 ·
basement is mostly above ground, sits about 2 feet in the ground vs completely buried. the inspection couldnt have gone better, had my own team of tradesmen check it out, journeyman electrician, plumber , landscape,carpenter concrete guy ect. all it cost was a few dozen beer ;) lol. didnt trust a home inspector and i work with these guys everyday and they did a hell of a job.i cant wait to move in and get the man cave started. thanks again for the well wishes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.