Hemi Truck Club banner

Oh Happy Days!!

955 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  kcd1369 
#1 ·
I just got a call from Morris.... He got his old truck back. Told the dealership he didn't like the Caddy and they still had his truck so he got it back and didn't get screwed. We allknew it wouldn't be long before he was back in a HEMI but I sure didn't know it would be like this. He's kind of like me on the 15's. Unless they put My-Gig back in them I'm not going to get one.

#3 ·
I just got a call from Morris.... He got his old truck back. Told the dealership he didn't like the Caddy and they still had his truck so he got it back and didn't get screwed. We all knew it wouldn't be long before he was back in a HEMI but I sure didn't know it would be like this. He's kind of like me on the 15's. Unless they put My-Gig back in them I'm not going to get one.

Wow:thumb: You mentioned at the Rally that you wouldn't be surprised if Morris got another Hemi in less than six months - got any suggestions for the 'winning lottery numbers'? :dance:

:D

#6 ·
:thumb::thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.