Hemi Truck Club banner

new horse in the stable

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  NewfieBullet 
#1 ·
Pickin up this beaut monday...never thought id fall in love with a kia but wow haha. 2015 forte koup sx .has the 1.6 turbo just over 200hp and triple the trucks mpgs haha.....way more power than i expected.sad part is the car payment insurance and gas is still leas than my trucks gas bill per month.....dont worry the trucks not goin anywhere

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
lately iv avg 125$ a week in gas , so about 500 a month...until sept i never had an issue because i went to work with a buddy of mine, for the last 8 weeks iv been at another jobsite without a carpool option and im gonna be there for the foreseeable future...kinda sucks but what can ya do

#7 ·
purchase a 3 door Accent and put 50 k miles on it in about two years for same reason. No issues.

Used it for a trade in on my Ram Express.

The Korean manufacturer which produces both of the brands KIA and Hyndia have an aggressive plan to take over mid to luxury market.

My Accent averaged 35-38 mpg, mostly hi-way miles

#10 ·
I have to admit :hide: I like KIA too - I bought a new little KIA RIO in 2006 just as a local puddle-jumper :lol: for $11K including TT&L cash out the door on the road. It has been virtually trouble free after 60k miles while getting 30mpg in town :eek: and it will still cruise 80mph all day on the highway.
I don't like advocating foreign vehicles in general but at the purchase price plus a 100k mile warranty - nothing else came close and it has proven to be well worth the gamble :thumb:.

My 2 cents worth :D,

#11 ·
i have begun on the mods....o my only 137 kms on the car lol....bov mod is done already, intake on the way , intercooler upgrades and hids...cant leave anything alone...when people hear a kia blow off they give me strange looks tho lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.