Hemi Truck Club banner

New Chat System

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  kcd1369 
#1 ·
If you haven't noticed we now have a new Chat System. It's a lot like the Facebook kind of chat. I can't tell you much more at this point. Just started trying to figure it all out. Look at the lower right hand corner of your screen and see who is available. You can "invite" any on logged in to the chat and up to 25 people. Just put your cursor over their icon and drag them into the conversation. If they accept you ready to go.
Some of you probably know more about this than I do but we'll try to make it work for all of us.
One word....don't let this take the place of posting on threads. We need to keep most of our responses and questions out there for everyone to see and be able to read. :)

#4 ·
To find the chat, scroll down to the bottom of your screen. You should see tabs in the lower right corner

View attachment 11926

Click on the general chat tab to enter the Thursday chat. You can expand the chat window by "pulling' on the upper left corner of the window.

View attachment 11927

:professor: Good Job! :iagree:

#8 ·
It looks like it will even work on my Xoom. Very nice.:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.