Hemi Truck Club banner

Need Help

989 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  NewBlue 
#1 ·
I have a great chance to get some headers for my truck but crossing part numbers off of the header it comes up with OBX headers for a 07-08 ram it doesn't say it its for a 2wd/4wd single cab or 4 door.
I have a 4door and its a 04 do you think they will fit with no problems. They are long tube and have everything you need .here is a picture of what it looks like.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
anybody???? I need to know what the difference would be?? I did read it wrong it fits 2wd or 4wd the part# I have is H-AAD52 that is for a 07-08 and the part# for a 04 is H-AAD54 but what is the difference everything looks and has the same specks.

#3 ·
Is yours 4x4? That may be the only problem. With the transfer case, there is only one place you can run the crossover pipe. Not sure if you have more room on a 2WD but probably. Mine only had 1 Cat also.

Good luck. :thumb:

#5 ·
Really. OK.

It looks like you are missing a part or 2. If those flanges are to connect to the collectors, and the small pipe with the flange is a collector adapter then you need 1 more of each. I may be wrong though.

#7 ·
I'm here when you need me. :D:thumb:

#8 ·
That's weird the first pic kinda looks
Like a slip fit setup but also appears to he missing flanges the second pic looks alot better

As for fitting I would bet it would fit only diff is there will be an extra o2 sensor hole that will need to be plugged 07 trucks have 4 I believe the 04 has 3 sensors

#9 ·
They are all over e-bay, search there and they list different part numbers for 04 2wd, 04 4wd, and 07. I didn't try lately but they didn't list any of them on their own website back when I was looking.
Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.