Hemi Truck Club banner

lost my best friend

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  boedacres 
#1 ·
was a sad day today we had to put down my best friend PEPPER He was 12 yrs old. he had cancer. he started to have seizures and he couldn't walk we thought it best to end his pain. now he can run and play with all the other dogs.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Man that is tough. Sorry for your loss.

#15 ·
Hi Boadacres,

You and your family are in our prayers. I dread the day my Dachshunds go because they definitely become a part of our families.

preachp

#17 · (Edited)
So sorry for your loss. Pepper will be running around with my "Lucky" dog on the rainbow bridge waiting for us to play with them again.

Attachments

#21 ·
:prayersent: So sorry for your loss! They are truly family members and it hurts when they are gone. We have lost 5 furry friends through the years.
:cry2:

We still have 3 to "keep us going" :smitten: At least there is no more suffering for your beloved friend. Thinking of you.

#22 ·
Its hard trying not to think about him. I have lost a few dogs over the years but pepper touched me in a special way. I even couldn't get mad at him when I fell over him in the dark and tore my shoulder up and busted three ribs. He liked to lay in the dinning room door way it was dark and cool and him being black. Man that hurt like hell. I still scoot my feet across the floor at night thinking im going to kick him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.