Hemi Truck Club banner

Lost in the 50's tonight

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  HemiFun05 
#1 ·
I know most of our members wont remember these but for you "Old Timers" here is a link that will put a smile on your face. Let see if the "younger" set even knows who some of these folks are or what some of the items are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjj9VKKSV2g

#3 ·
I can't put names to the faces but records, record players, chutes and ladders, potatoe head, typewriters, been there done that I had all that older stuff in my house growing up mom liked old stuff. Most people my age likely have not seen much of that stuff at least not the old version of it.

#5 ·
love it. i can remember having most of this growing up. About 97% I would Say. Great memories. Thanks.:smitten: :thumb:

#6 ·
I grew up with most of this stuff, and I can name most of the people as well. I was very young (Born 1951), and I also remember our family sitting in the living room listening to the comedy programs on the radio. Latter we got our first black & white (Picture) TV so we could see the programs.

#7 ·
I thought I saw your picture in some of those clips, Doug???? I guess that must have been around the time you were getting out of the service(or maybe reform school)????? :D:D
Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.