Hemi Truck Club banner

Just a matter of time. Hell Cat bent

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  preachp 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I'm betting he was moving slightly faster than the posted 40 mph...:ermm:

#5 ·
The driver found out that trees don't move and the possibility that he was exceeding the 40mph posted limit is good and no serious injuries were reported. And its driver's such as that that keep providing job security for the local first responder's and tow companies.

#7 ·
Hi All,

The good is that
1) No one got hurt
2) no one that wasn't in the Challenger was involved
3) The driver proved that stupid is still not government regulated and it shoudn,t be.
You buy a car that boasts 707 hp and 10 second quarters, you do so at your own risk. In 70 Chrysler released two very specialized cars that were clearly marked "For time trials use ONLY". People still bought them put them on the street. Insurance companies said not happening! Those were the super stock light weights, the Barracuda and the Dart. Again buying a car like the Hell Cat should be at your own risk. I am not saying that Chrysler should not build it, but I am saying that there is only one reason for that car and it ain't hauling 10,000 lb trailers around. Same as a Lambo, Ferrari, Bugati, Mclaren etc.
Nice cars but you better know how to drive with your brain and not your head...if you know what I mean. P.S. I used to ride sport bikes hp to wt 2.5 to 5 lb per hp. That kind of power requires maturity and self control to use.
JMHO

preachp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.