Hemi Truck Club banner

JAVA problems

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  GodsRodsHEMI 
#1 ·
Went to log into chatroom last night, the following message came up:
"Application Blocked by Security Settings: your security settings have blocked an untrusted application from running".

I have not changed anything. I did go in an reduce my setting just a smidge and still didn't help. Any suggestions? Missing chatroom just really isn't an option for me. :cry2:

#4 ·
My firewall gave me an alert saying the security cirtificate wasn't signed. And I needed to say ok to proceed. Why don't we just get that thing signed and we won't have anymore issues. :facepalm:

Maybe!

#10 ·
Well I can't get in now either. Tried to help Kima fix her issues and in the process I was told that my Java was out of date, and to upload a newer version. I did and now I can't get in either. Looks like unless something is done to fix the site problem with Java the Chat Rooms will be a thing of the past. And we were getting some pretty good groups in too. :(
Help Janet!!!!!!! :)

#11 ·
Doug from what I've recently read through some research investigation Java KNOWS it has severe security problems and it has tried to correct itself in the latest automatic updates and basically makes it inaccessible if you're using a PC at least for some users. :confused:
Most of what I've seen recently also highly suggest that you remove Java completely (uninstall) from your computer to avoid additional headaches. Well as I mentioned a few days ago - I thought I was the only one having problems but finding I'm not alone is no comfort on this one :facepalm:!
Hopefully the HTC Directors and the Administrator can find a quick and applicable resolution that will permanently solve our frustration. These are the kind of things that may have run off some of our members that felt comfortable using the old format :hide:.

:thumb:

#13 ·
java is still letting me into chat guess it likes me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.