Hemi Truck Club banner

It must have been a slow night......

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  motorscooter 
#1 ·
For the Tenneesee Highway Patrol last night.

I got up around 4am to go to the bathroom and sat down at the kitchen table. When we moved I dragged my old scanner out just to get an idea of what goes on in our area.

This is the actual transcript of the radio call:

"5574, traffic stop I-81 at 59.6 southbound, on Tenneesee reg 744,Chicken,Biscuit,Sausage, 744 CBS."

(Dead Silence)

"5574, did you copy my stop ?"

(The dispatcher is trying very hard not to burst out laughing)

"5574,10-4, stand by"

The dispatcher is trying to keep control and the Trooper is just dead serious and professional on the radio. I don't think he even realized what he said.

"5574, I need 27,28 and 29 on the registered owner."

The dispatcher gives the info to the Trooper.

A couple of minutes go by:

"5574, clear of the stop, 10-8"

"5574, clearing the stop, y'all are cleared for your meal break if you so desire"

"5574, 10-4, that sounds like a good idea 'bout now"

See less See more
#2 ·
For the Tenneesee Highway Patrol last night.

I got up around 4am to go to the bathroom and sat down at the kitchen table. When we moved I dragged my old scanner out just to get an idea of what goes on in our area.

This is the actual transcript of the radio call:

"5574, traffic stop I-81 at 59.6 southbound, on Tenneesee reg 744,Chicken,Biscuit,Sausage, 744 CBS."

(Dead Silence)

"5574, did you copy my stop ?"

(The dispatcher is trying very hard not to burst out laughing)

"5574,10-4, stand by"

The dispatcher is trying to keep control and the Trooper is just dead serious and professional on the radio. I don't think he even realized what he said.

"5574, I need 27,28 and 29 on the registered owner."

The dispatcher gives the info to the Trooper.

A couple of minutes go by:

"5574, clear of the stop, 10-8"

"5574, clearing the stop, y'all are cleared for your meal break if you so desire"

"5574, 10-4, that sounds like a good idea 'bout now"

#5 ·

#6 ·
HAHAHAHA

#7 ·
I got up around 4am to go to the bathroom and sat down at the kitchen table
Guess they do it a little different in Tennessee... most folks around here use the bathroom

#14 ·
Its a totaly different world down here!! I used to do burnouts and launches in front of my old house in L.I. and never got busted by the police.. The one time i tried it here in TN i almost got locked up for reckless driving!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.