Hemi Truck Club banner

HTC Quiz #1

26K views 307 replies 20 participants last post by  Mrs.Studmuffin 
#1 ·
The first Hemi's in the Hills was August 2005. There were 17 trucks there. The picture below is of those that attended. Of the 17 only 3 are still active and one pops in once in a great while.
How many can you name? :)

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Is there anyone left that can name the Canadians that were once a active part of HTC? Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, August 2007.
Dr. Dred. Marc Dreadhert Cindy Jared & ? Josh? Maybe
. Hauling A and B Rick G and his old girl friend.
Steve I think and his wife? Guitard was his screename, She in cowboy hat it think?
And the other couple I can't rember them at all, ask Marc they were his friends :D

Not bad I think since I can't get picture to open on my phone but I know and am guessing the pic u posted! :D

#10 ·
The other Canadian couple is Ray and Deborah but I can't remember his club name. :(
Was it Big Dog or something like that? I remember they hadn't signed up but were watching the posts and decided we were having so much fun they would come join us. :thumb:

#11 ·
Pop question #2:
Who remembers which rally was the start of the "Superjay Award" (heck, I can't remember the real name we gave it) and why it was started? Who would have been the winner in Nashville?

#12 ·
hemi in the hills 2 i believe was were his truck never left the hotel till it was time to go home

#19 ·
well as the trolly was passing the host hotel the 2 outlaws proceded to wave there hands out the window of said trolly that they were riding in to all us HTC peeps that were outside (not noing there was a rule to not put said hands out of the windows or they would throw you off the trolly at the next stop)

#23 ·
That was part 2, part 1 was Sandusky Ohio

#25 ·
Doug, I took over your thread!! :facepalm:

Next pop quiz:
Minor injuries come and go at rallies and GTG's. Which member sustained an injury while breaking the obviously posted rules??

#29 ·
Wasn't it a water slide and not a pool.

#31 ·
It was the waterslide at the hotel at Myrtle Beach. There was a huge sign that said "DO NOT GO DOWN SLIDE HEAD FIRST". The sign should have said "Don't drink and slide". :facepalm:

#42 ·
i know it's been asked and answer but heck we gotta see the pic
(sorry buddy i HAD to :D )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.