HTC News: May 19, 2019 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions)

Old 05-19-2019, 05:36 PM   #1
Queen Kima - Whemi BOD

HTC News: May 19, 2019

National Tiara Day - May 24th
It 2005 a special event was created to coincide with Barbara Bellissimo’s Seasons of Success, and organized an event that would encourage women everywhere (we were going to say ‘allow’ but they don’t need permission) to embrace their inner beauty and wear a tiara. Every women deserves to feel special and adored, and after the success of this event it was decided that it would become an annual event each year. It just so happens to also fall on Queen Victoria’s Birthday!
Women are all too often called vain or self-centered when they take a little time to do the things that make them happy. The whole time they’re being told they have to be perfect, if they strive to achieve it they’re told that they’re fake and need to try to be humble. Tiara Day encourages you to throw all that to the side, charge into the world and be proud of who you are, and wear your Tiara loud and proud!
One thing that’s emphasized is that the Tiara in question doesn’t need to be a literal tiara, it can just as easily be your own sense of self-worth and pride shining forth as you don’t let anyone walk on you the whole day. It can be some time taken to head on down to the beauty parlor and spruce yourself up or pick up some new clothing. Maybe riding a horse makes you feel like a Queen and on top of the world, maybe that horse has two wheels and is named Harley, and has a growl to make a Pit Bull Blush. Whatever it is, embrace what makes you feel proud, strong, and queenly and flaunt it to the world!

Birthdays/anniversaries we are celebrating this week:
Tuesday: Joerent615 - howln - Jim from Maryland
If it's your birthday/anniversary/special occasion let us know and we will celebrate with you.

We're welcoming two new members:
Stormtrooper Hemi from Phoenix, Arizona and "du7340" the proud owner of an '06 mega cab 5.7. Great to have you on board!!!

The rally is on the books!!!
Join us for the 2019 HTC National Rally in Branson, Missouri, June 16-21, 2019. See the thread under "rallies and events" for more details, to ask questions, and to sign up. LET'S HAVE GREAT TURNOUT THIS YEAR!!!

PRAYER REQUEST:

If you have a prayer request you would like to share either add it to this thread or PM me.
*HemiSuperbee - Mark - health concerns
*Rancher - Doug said to take him off the list but I think a quick prayer for his general health issues isn't a bad idea
*Doc's mother
*BlackTRX - Roy - new cancer diagnosis

Have a great week and don't forget to wear your tiara on Friday......I know I'll be wearing mine!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crown.jpg (35.0 KB, 0 views)

Mrs.Studmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2019, 10:34 PM   #2
John

Garage

SUPER BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:12 AM   #3
Gold-Member

Garage
05 1500 SLT Quad Black on Black | Pace Setter Long Tubes | Magna Flow Cat Back | Doug's Electric Cutout | Custom Ram Air Hood | Spyder LED Tails | Spec-D Black Projectors W/Halos | Flex-A-Lite E-Fan |Jet 180 Stat | K&N CAI | 20 inch wheels | Comp 268 Cam W/6.1 push rods and springs | Diablo Trinity | Custom Tune by Charged392.

kcd1369 is offline   Reply With Quote