HTC News: May 12, 2019 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions)

Old 05-12-2019, 01:02 PM   #1
Queen Kima - Whemi BOD

HTC News: May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!!!
What Famous Mothers Might Have Said
Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary's Mother: "I don't mind you having a garden, Mary, but does it have to be growing under your bed?"
Mona Lisa's Mother: "After all that money your father and I spent on braces, Mona, that's the biggest smile you can give us?"
Humpty Dumpty's Mother: "Humpty, If I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times not to sit on that wall. But would you listen to me? Noooo!"
Columbus' Mother: "I don't care what you've discovered, Christopher. You still could have written!"
Babe Ruth's Mother: "Babe, how many times have I told you -- quit playing ball in the house! That's the third broken window this week!"
Michelangelo's Mother: "Mike, can't you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?"
Napoleon's Mother: "All right, Napoleon. If you aren't hiding your report card inside your jacket, then take your hand out of there and prove it!"
Custer's Mother: "Now, George, remember what I told you -- don't go biting off more than you can chew!"
Abraham Lincoln's Mother: "Again with the stovepipe hat, Abe? Can't you just wear a baseball cap like the other kids?"
Barney's Mother: "I realize strained plums are your favorite, Barney, but you're starting to look a little purple."
Mary's Mother: "I'm not upset that your lamb followed you to school, Mary, but I would like to know how he got a better grade than you."
Batman's Mother: "It's a nice car, Bruce, but do you realize how much the insurance is going to be?"
Goldilocks' Mother: "I've got a bill here for a busted chair from the Bear family. You know anything about this, Goldie?"
Little Miss Muffet's Mother: "Well, all I've got to say is if you don't get off your tuffet and start cleaning your room, there'll be a lot more spiders around here!"
Albert Einstein's Mother: "But, Albert, it's your senior picture. Can't you do something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something...?"
George Washington's Mother: "The next time I catch you throwing money across the Potomac, you can kiss your allowance good-bye!"
Jonah's Mother: "That's a nice story, but now tell me where you've really been for the last three days.
Superman's Mother: "Clark, your father and I have discussed it, and we've decided you can have your own telephone line. Now will you quit spending so much time in all those phone booths?
Thomas Edison's Mother: "Of course I'm proud that you invented the electric light bulb, Thomas. Now turn off that light and get to bed!"

Birthdays/anniversaries we are celebrating this week:
Sunday: [email protected] - Mike from Iowa
Monday: GoManGo - Dave from South Carolina
Tuesday: Joerent615 - Joe from Tennessee
If it's your birthday/anniversary/special occasion let us know and we will celebrate with you.

The rally is on the books!!!
Join us for the 2019 HTC National Rally in Branson, Missouri, June 16-21, 2019. See the thread under "rallies and events" for more details, to ask questions, and to sign up. LET'S HAVE GREAT TURNOUT THIS YEAR!!!

Enter the May Truck of the Month!!! Your truck could be famous.

PRAYER REQUEST:

If you have a prayer request you would like to share either add it to this thread or PM me.
*HemiSuperbee - Mark - health concerns
*Rancher - Doug said to take him off the list but I think a quick prayer for his general health issues isn't a bad idea
*Doc's mother
*BlackTRX - Roy - new cancer diagnosis

Have a great week!!!

Mrs.Studmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2019, 01:32 PM   #2
John

Garage
Happy mothers day to all the moms.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg happy_mothers_day-1.jpg (16.4 KB, 0 views)

SUPER BEE is offline   Reply With Quote