This is a "sweetheart" of an opportunity!! Enter your truck for February Truck of the Month!! How you ask??
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR TRUCK OF THE MONTH
1. You must post a picture and brief write up in the Winners Circle/ Truck of the Month Entries between the 1st and 21 of the month you are entering. Members will be able to vote between the 22nd and the end of the month. We encourage all members to check the Winners Circle Section the last week of each month to vote on the entries.
a. Write a single paragraph telling us why you would like to be considered for nomination as Truck of the Month. If you have done any mods to your truck/SUV, tell us about just the 3 or 4 most important ones to you (un-modded stock trucks are given equal consideration).
b. For the best results provide a single picture that highlights your truck. Drive to a local park or riverside, beach, or mountain overlook, somewhere with a scenic background. Take a 3/4 view photo (at an angle) showing the front and one side usually makes for a better picture. Whether it's an action shot, off roading, smoking tires or static with scenery, center your truck in the picture. Please limit your picture to no wider than 600 pixels, maximum file size of 300kb.
2. You must be a registered Regular Member of HemiTruckClub.com for a minimum of 60 days.
3. Your submission must be posted after the 1st day of the month for which you are applying. For example, if you are going submit your truck for nomination for the month of November, be sure to post it in Novembers thread.
4. Previous Truck of the Month winners must wait a minimum of 12 months before re-submission. If you've purchased a different vehicle, that requirement is reduced to 6 months. This will help provide opportunities for other member submissions.
5. If you are selected, you will be allowed to attach a TOTM badge in your signature line. Also your submission write-up and picture will be placed on the HemiTruckClub.com website (front page), and you will automatically be in the running for Truck of the Year awarded at the end of the year.
If you aren't selected one month, keep trying. It's not uncommon for members to submit for several months or more.
Good luck and get those entries submitted!!! The February thread is now open.
Birthdays we are celebrating this week:
Monday: DennisButt - Dennis from Arkansas
TWHITLEY -Thomas from Alabama
02Hemi4x4 - Chris from Floriday
Wednesday: HemiFun05 - Doc from Texas
Thursday: Patches906 - Jack from Florida
Saturday: DaveS - Dave from Ontario
SouthernThunderII - Duane from Texas
If it's your birthday/anniversary/special occasion let us know and we will celebrate with you.
Welcome to new member temain75. Troy just picked up at 2013 1500 Big Horn and knew HTC and Illinois Chapter was the place to be. Glad to have you on board, Troy.
We are starting to talk about the 2019 Rally!!! This is a family friendly event open to all HTC members and their guests. See the post started to give your ideas and suggestions. The thread was started a couple of months ago. We are starting to get serious about place and dates so reservations can be made and folks can get their time off work. Let's have a great turn out this year!!
If you have a prayer request you would like to share either add it to this thread or PM me.
*HemiSuperbee - Mark - health concerns
*Rancher - Doug said to take him off the list but I think a quick prayer for his general health issues isn't a bad idea
*kcs1369 - David's family with the loss of his brother-in-law
Have a great week and stay safe!!