*** HTC BADGES *** - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions)

Old 01-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
Director Emeritus

** This is a special announcement that will affect ALL MEMBERS of HTC **

During the week of January 19th to the 23rd there will be a major change occuring at the HemiTruckClub.com website. This involves the relocation of numerous files to include all HTC Badges (in your signature line), smilies, banners, documents and other miscellaneous items from one online storage facility to another. The intent is to provide a permanent direct-link to these files for use by HTC.

What this means is that by the end of the week all of the current direct-links to these files will become obsolete and invalid. All you will see in place of your badges will be a red "x". The only files that all members have to be concerned with are your individual badges in your signature line. All other file references and changes will be handled by the management of HTC.

Therefore, all members will have to make the necessary changes in their own signature line. A new post has been made with specific and detailed instructions which will allow you to insert the new direct-links to all of your individual badges into your signature line. This will take approximately 10 minutes or less to accomplish depending on how many badges you have.

Follow the link below to the new post with instructions. This topic will remain open to allow members to comment with suggestions or tips to share with other members which may make it easier. For example, the instructions tell you to first make a list of your current badges to use as a reference. Someone suggested that instead you can simply open one of your current posts which shows all your badges in your signature line on the screen, then select Print Screen on your keyboard which will copy the screen to your clipboard. Then you can Paste this in a word processing or graphics program and use it as a reference.

* On a special note, if any member has any personal graphics that I (Hemi-Pup) once provided a link to for you and it no longer exists, send me a PM and we'll fix it.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter and if you have any problems or questions, either post them here or PM one of the members of the Board of Directors for assistance.

New HTC Badges Post

Board of Directors

HEMI-PUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #2
Director Emeritus

Garage
Thanks Steve - great job with updating all of our graphics and icons!
2009 Ram 5.7 HEMI QC 4X4 Laramie - bone stock for now

MrHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
Director Emeritus

Your welcome!

I'm going to see if I can get a week off and visit Jay on his beach in Aruba!

Pup
'04 2500 SLT 4X4 QC/SB 3:73 - Weathertech floor liners & vent visors - Fisher 8'HD plow - DELTA tool box - Back Rack - Whelen Guardian - Flowmaster 50 Series HD cat-back system

HEMI-PUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
Board of Directors (Jay)

Oh great. Never learned how to do it the first time. Tried it, screwed it up, learned lesson, had others do it for me. Unless I get a volunteer, you'll see little red X's forever.
2003, Std. SWB, SLT, 20", 4:56 gear, AFE CAI, Superchip, 6.1 cam, 6.1 heads, Manley springs, retainers, pushrods, Edelbrock Hedders, 195 T-Stat, 8.2 Taylor, AEM, Power Wire, ARC-1,Amsoil Everything, and more. Veni Vidi Vici

HTC.com Titan Killer Club

Member # 17

Superjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
Board of Directors (Jay)

Disregard the above. We have a volunteer.
2003, Std. SWB, SLT, 20", 4:56 gear, AFE CAI, Superchip, 6.1 cam, 6.1 heads, Manley springs, retainers, pushrods, Edelbrock Hedders, 195 T-Stat, 8.2 Taylor, AEM, Power Wire, ARC-1,Amsoil Everything, and more. Veni Vidi Vici

HTC.com Titan Killer Club

Member # 17

Superjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #6

Testing...
Old 01-19-2009, 12:52 PM   #7
Queen Kima - Whemi BOD

Quote:
Originally posted by Superjay:
Oh great. Never learned how to do it the first time. Tried it, screwed it up, learned lesson, had others do it for me. Unless I get a volunteer, you'll see little red X's forever.
I used the same system you did, Jay. And for the same reason. Luckily, I like red X's.

Mrs.Studmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #8

test
Flowmaster 40-series custom catback, 3rd Strike CAI, 3rd Strike throttle body spacer, 2.5 topguncustomz leveling kit, AMSOIL, PUTCO Chrome door and tailgate covers, UWS GullWing Series Toolbox, 18x9 ION Alloys Series 179 Chrome Finish, Falken Wild Peak A/T Off-Road Tire 285/65/18, WeatherTech Floor Liner, Edge Evolution Programmer

NEXT MOD:
Steel Front and Rear Bumpers, Mopar Fender Flares, and HID Driving/Fogs lights

roberx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #9

test

CHEMIGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #10

Garage
test