Hemi Truck Club banner

HEMI Truck Club Shirts

13K views 142 replies 20 participants last post by  MANual_puller 
#1 ·
I know I haven't been "Keeping Up" for the last couple of years since my time has been absorbed into traveling back and forth between AZ and CO. Then there is the time it takes to setup housekeeping at the new place and blah-blah-blah, fishing, blah-blah-blah, transporting show car to CO and so forth and so on. I recently have taken notice of the new members and of course taken notice of some disappearing acts. So, all things considered with the ebb and flow of HTC and unable to find any current info regarding HTC shirts on the front page > Hemi Truck Club | Focused on Dodge Hemi Engine Trucks and SUVs I was wondering how a certain member may obtain a few? I know our little town isn't high profile with HEMIs. However, there are a "few" owners whom take exceptional care of their HEMI trucks and "HEY"...A shirt might grab their attention to check this site out. We do a lot of shopping in Salida and with spring another 5 or 6 months away, you never know if a simple shirt might grab some attention. Add to the fact we are a small mecca for white water rafters and another half a dozen big time mountain peeps/artists/adventurers events ( Events in Salida )...You never know. So! HEMI Truck Club shirts...Do we have em?

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/

#6 ·
we are working on the shirt side of things. they are pricey to have made unless you make a crap load of them but then we are stuck with what doesn't sell. trying to get some nice deals this is deff a needed thing to promote for sure. will try and keep you all informed with progress.

#7 ·
we are working on the shirt side of things.
Thinking about this last night. Mostly about the color selection. Here's one...Mopar blue over bright yellow.

they are pricey to have made unless you make a crap load of them but then we are stuck with what doesn't sell. trying to get some nice deals this is deff a needed thing to promote for sure.
Been there and done that. Starting a car club, with only a few members, is pricey. Minimum orders are a hassle. There was one place that waived the minimum order requirements and that was here > https://www.proudownerdesign.com/ The owner backed off the minimum order and kept our files handy, in case we came back to order four or five more. I guess computerized screen printing is easier to setup than the old method and, in my opinion, looks better. If I remember right, he gave us choices of color over color. There is still the setup fee. However, if this website runs on numbers, then that can be absorbed in time with additional members wanting shirts. For what it's worth, I would be willing to peel a couple of extra dollars for the setup fee. No big deal!

will try and keep you all informed with progress.
Thanks! :thumb:

#12 ·
i have 2 of the old ones from back in 04. One is orange with black graphics (my fav) and the other is black with Orange graphics. (Hemi Orange that is!) I really like them. They have seen better days after 10 years but they looked sharp at one point. :thumb:

#36 ·
They all look good..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.