Hemi Truck Club banner

Happy Belated Birthday, Pops!!

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Mrs.BIG BLUE 
#1 ·
:birthday:, Lamar!! Pops birthday was Sunday the 13th, I apologize for missing it on the calendar. He is a member of the Louisiana chapter. He and his family have joined us at a couple of rallies. Hope you day was great, Lamar!!

#6 ·
Thanks for the thoughts. My birthday was 7/14/14 ( Bastille Day). I am 74 years young. I still stay very busy and am not on the forum as much. Occasionally I like to read about things but don't post much. I am getting ready to replace the upper control arms on my wife's 2006 Durango along with the brakes, shocks,etc.
This will be my project in the next couple of days. I will try to make one of the gatherings in the future and see yall.

Thanks again

#12 ·
Haven't done any racing lately. The 08 is not as fast as as my 04 was for stock vehicles. I had a lot of fun with the 04.I am looking forward to getting together with you at one of the future events. I mightr even have a new truck by then. I keep waiting for Dodge to offer a supercharged 1500 Ram regular cab. I still like speed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.